#Heisenbeans Genetics

Boring veg pics here! Come and see!!

Some Wedding Cake and ADUB with a few skunk thrown in for fun.

veg 001.JPG

This next pic is 24 plants in 1 gallon pots under a 600 watt 7200k metal halide in a 4 x 4 tent. I could only fit the first 14 in :alien:
See the white bars? Those are CFM kits. Keeps the tent from pulling in.

veg 002.JPG

This next pic is one of the 5 ADUB I planted. I ran a full pack about 8 months ago and a few got lower balls and didn't catch them in time. No worries because I grow out the seeds I get all the time. I keep a good eye on them when they go into flower. This one is about 4 weeks old.

veg 003.JPG

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

View attachment 59217

This next pic is 24 plants in 1 gallon pots under a 600 watt 7200k metal halide in a 4 x 4 tent. I could only fit the first 14 in :alien:

View attachment 59220

This next pic is one of the 5 ADUB I planted. I ran a full pack about 8 months ago and a few got lower balls and didn't catch them in time. No worries because I grow out the seeds I get all the time. I keep a good eye on them when they go into flower. This one is about 4 weeks old.

View attachment 59221
Digging the bars , that's a Great idea . Shit can get cramped!

Digging the bars , that's a Great idea . Shit can get cramped!
I run 2 tents like that in one room on a 15 amp circuit. They get 12 hours of 600 watt light a day plus 4 hours of 48 watts a day with 2 T5 HO 24 watt bulbs. The tents never overlap with the 600 watt bulbs the way I set it up. They actually get a "morning" and "evening" light setup. I turn the T5's on 2 hours before main light and 2 hours after it goes off. You can see the results. Here is a pic of the setup:

light 001.JPG

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I run 2 tents like that in one room on a 15 amp circuit. They get 12 hours of 600 watt light a day plus 4 hours of 48 watts a day with 2 T5 HO 24 watt bulbs. The tents never overlap with the 600 watt bulbs the way I set it up. They actually get a "morning" and "evening" light setup. I turn the T5's on 2 hours before main light and 2 hours after it goes off. You can see the results. Here is a pic of the setup:

View attachment 59223
Interesting. Why you do?

Interesting. Why you do?
Keeps the room temps low. If I ran both 600's at once the room would be a heat box. It's much easier for my central A/C system to cool the exhausted air of one 600 watt bulb instead of two. Also, it keeps the circuit from overheating. With 6 other fans running I'm sure I would go over the safe zone of 12 amps if running both lights at the same time :alien:

I think the other benefit is that they actually may like the "morning" and "evening" hours. You can see by the pictures above :)

Crash32097

Veteran Grower

View attachment 59217

View attachment 59220

View attachment 59221
Those are an awesome idea, I usually run a string or a piece of wire all the way around, keeps the sides from deforming my girls. I'll have to look into those bars. If I turn my exhaust fan all the way up I swear I could play the drums on the walls of my tent.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Those are an awesome idea, I usually run a string or a piece of wire all the way around, keeps the sides from deforming my girls. I'll have to look into those bars. If I turn my exhaust fan all the way up I swear I could play the drums on the walls of my tent.
I been wanting to make my own but finding those clips seems impossible. Gonna figure out a way soon though or maybe just suck it up and buy somecause that will give plenty more space and combat mold etc by providing much more airflow for flower