#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I have read some great info that Tom hill has posted, one that comes to mind is the locked “everybody a breeder” thread. Always thought he had a brilliant mind, but passing those off as IBLs I just don’t understand that from him.
Shits not rocket science.

If you take a male and a female from two different lines and put them in the wild every generation of plants will become more and more similar. This process starts as IBL and than becomes a landrace strain after several generations. Nature selects those plants not human eyes. No amount of experience in the world can correct nature's way of doing shit. Someone selecting offspring and crossing those lines is not creating an IBL. That's a load of horse shit. It takes 100s of generations of plants before all those plants become almost identical from seed. Anyone with a 4th grade diploma can figure this shit out.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Landraces are IBL. ibl stands for "in bred line"
That means landrace plants that are grown together in the wild. They can only be bred to themselves.
Yeah no argument there, common sense but what did that have to do with BXing?
A breeder making true IBL I have a waterfront condo in Pakistan I'll sell you.
Breeders have made true IBL lines which isn’t hard at all if you start with land races or True F1 hybrids not just any F1, F1 hybrids and F1s are not one an the same. Now true IBLs from polyhybrids, those are just breeder claims that I don’t put no stock in. And IBLs made by American breeders may be a bit scarced but the old European breeders actually put in the work. But not here, well maybe a few come to mind, loompa and a few others. It’s just not worth it anymore when you can sell all the seeds you want without it. Unless your hearts really in it or it’s personal.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Shits not rocket science.

If you take a male and a female from two different lines and put them in the wild every generation of plants will become more and more similar. This process starts as IBL and than becomes a landrace strain after several generations. Nature selects those plants not human eyes. No amount of experience in the world can correct nature's way of doing shit. Someone selecting offspring and crossing those lines is not creating an IBL. That's a load of horse shit. It takes 100s of generations of plants before all those plants become almost identical from seed. Anyone with a 4th grade diploma can figure this shit out.
Skunk #1

Promedz

Zeus
Flowerbomb kush from green house is definitely an Ibl? Every time i popped a seed of that, the plant was exactly the same! Wait does that mean ibl.. lololol I’ve read so much on that shit it’s still mumbo jumbo! Lolol I’ll get it all one day but hey I really don’t need to I’m not a breeder just a chucker throwing mother fucker! 🤣

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Purple Crash (PP X Sundae Driver) -chopped today as she had a good deal of amber trichs and seems to be done swelling though she still wanted to spit out new white pistils.
IMG_6092.JPG

Purple Crunch (PP X Dosidos) -still going though she's quickly starting to recede her pistils. Hoping she'll finish up quickly but I gather we have at least 2-3 weeks to go on these.
IMG_6112.JPG
IMG_6113.JPG

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Og in every room it’s grown in....same cut grown inside under my leds and cmh looks like a different plant than when I grow it under my hps cmh.....it’s easily verifiable//documented on here. Pretty sure you can find articles on it as well if you use the google.
Yes, you can change the plant's conditions and it will try and survive and express itself anyway it can based on survival. BUT....... That's you changing conditions.....NOT you're plant getting any better because it's acclimating. Two different things. Just like facts and your opinion are two different things.

You're saying that WITH NO INPUT.....you're plants are improving on their own..over time no less.

What other annuals do this?? Would you like to crawl out further on the limb and maintain that it only applies to weed?

Again...where's you're proof?????????????? Uh huh..:) Bro Science

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
My theory on all the plant acclimation lol.... for a plant to change based on environmental circumstances in the way described would mean the plants DNA has changed over time as it was cloned. Give a kid candy and deprive it of light its gonna grow shitty. Give it it's perfect nutrients, sleep etc based on genome etc it will thrive and be a much different person. However it would still be the same kid genetically. When breeding these cuts however it is possible environmental factors are considered and passed to offspring. Will this happen with one chuck... possible but I doubt it. The only way for a plant to evolve is through evolution and this takes time. Any species or life form can acclimate and perform based on environment. I domt know of any who can mutate their DNA to best suite their survival. That would be some interesting shit.

Yes, you can change the plant's conditions and it will try and survive and express itself anyway it can based on survival. BUT....... That's you changing conditions.....NOT you're plant getting any better because it's acclimating. Two different things. Just like facts and your opinion are two different things.

You're saying that WITH NO INPUT.....you're plants are improving on their own..over time no less.

What other annuals do this?? Would you like to crawl out further on the limb and maintain that it only applies to weed?

That plant acclimating, would be an improvement. So it would be getting better and adapting. Planting a clone in two different locations with same basic inputs creates different terpene profiles etc. due to terroir. That same plant ran multiple generations would change. Not continually but to an extent.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Im defiantly not knockin any of H&G creations. You have to love what they do to bring to you.
All this MOANING man give it up 100%.

When it comes to a selection of fire everyone has been looked AFTER.

Be grateful you can put your hand in the dirt or the plug👍🏼
Stay safe

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That plant acclimating, would be an improvement. So it would be getting better and adapting. Planting a clone in two different locations with same basic inputs creates different terpene profiles etc. due to terroir. That same plant ran multiple generations would change. Not continually but to an extent.
But plants give 0 fucks about potency or terps. They wanna live and the strongest plants will survive to make offspring. The strongest fastest growing seeds will absorb the outdoor canopy. Nature 101
Heavy strains are man made.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Yes, if you change conditions you'll get different results. That's what I said in the post you quoted. Input and result.
How exactly are you going to run multiple generations? An annual has one generation. How do you get to generation two? A clone is the same generation from which it was taken no matter how many times you run it.
Dialing in your room will improve your plant......sure. But you're plant does not continually improve on it's own. That and opinions being laid out as fact is what I'm taking issue with. Not that it matters really, lol.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast

No... I’m saying that when you change the environment the plant changes the way it expresses its phenotype. Go read back. You’re arguing with me but you actually agree with me....I said exactly what you just stated in another post....plant may look different, still the same plant...

Reading comprehension bro