#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I must have broke it. There’s a glitch or something that won’t allow me to type in my credit card name so my order is stuck as pending cause I need to fill out the name of it to process the order through.
It locked up once on me just close out all windows and go back in try again fresh!
Remember the card input goes in on the block below the pics of the cards 😁

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Gah I wanted that Lemon Tree so bad! Why so expensive? :(

edit: I swear it was $200 earlier today. Prices changed on GPS
The prices are all kind of fucky on there. Pp s1 are most expensive fems...but all
It’s crosses are cheaper? Seems like that f it produces viable pollen and it crosses well, then
Obviously those would be the cheapest....but guess not.

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Big 420 sale comin up................. think I'll be getting Purple cookies, Fruit punch(mimosa,LOL) and Purple chem 4, should be about $5 more than I need to spend to qualify for the free LTP's

I think this will be my last GPS purchase for a while tho, at least until different pollen donors are used. I've bought enough Stardawg crosses to last 3-4 life times and I'm not gonna do the same with PP X's, LOL

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Day 21 of 12/12
Lost control of the two Purple Chem ladies but shit happens I guess. That's what happens when you try to grow sativa dominant phenos in the same tent as Indica dom plants annnd have a little overcrowding. Actually who am I kidding with this little talk? The way these broads are I could've easily trained two if not one to fill out this whole tent so of course they're crowded, smdh. They're certified monsters ( ⊙ ʖ̯ ⊙ )
The Purple Chem in back right is a strong lemonene giant and the one in front is only producing a slight sweetness with rubbery diesel in the background for now that I hope gets a lil more potent TBH since I LOVE chems and that's what I was hoping to find.
Nice job man! Those are trained very nicely. Lot of work but worth it. Well done.👍

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Day 21 of 12/12
Lost control of the two Purple Chem ladies but shit happens I guess. That's what happens when you try to grow sativa dominant phenos in the same tent as Indica dom plants annnd have a little overcrowding. Actually who am I kidding with this little talk? The way these broads are I could've easily trained two if not one to fill out this whole tent so of course they're crowded, smdh. They're certified monsters ( ⊙ ʖ̯ ⊙ )
The Purple Chem in back right is a strong lemonene giant and the one in front is only producing a slight sweetness with rubbery diesel in the background for now that I hope gets a lil more potent TBH since I LOVE chems and that's what I was hoping to find.
Man that is thick AF!!! I got burned on PM once and have heavily defoliated. I need to,change my tactics. These cold nights dont help.
I need to invest in a thermostatically controlled outlet for my exhaust fan. So when it drops to 75 deg f it shuts off.
Man I need a FULL TENT! with all this isolation I smoke too damn much

Promedz

Zeus
My tent rn is mostly older Heisen gear! 😁

purple punch #2 and sundae driver #3
2088251E-FEC6-47F5-83A6-397210D385F8.jpeg
punch buggy #1-2 9889F012-1479-4463-9430-F5F3A73E187E.jpegwedding #1 cake in the back two of them
3FF7B3D8-A1F1-440E-BF6E-A1262CC80C6C.jpeg
best for last sundae driver #1 6E6D7922-0E49-4261-AAE7-C2E391F7490B.jpeg
Wish I could of went to the bar last night! anyone from any of the high number states? How is it over there? Hope you stay safe! Rn we have 408 cases and rising fast!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
My tent rn is mostly older Heisen gear! 😁

purple punch #2 and sundae driver #3
View attachment 54754
punch buggy #1-2 View attachment 54755wedding #1 cake in the back two of them
View attachment 54756
best for last sundae driver #1 View attachment 54757
Wish I could of went to the bar last night! anyone from any of the high number states? How is it over there? Hope you stay safe! Rn we have 408 cases and rising fast!
More than 67,000 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in New York state as of Tuesday morning, with the majority of cases in the NYC area

Scary

GCG

Dinosaur
That shit is everywhere. NY is just more populated and testing more. Canary in the coal mine. Stay safe everyone. Been isolated for 3 plus weeks now. Only place Ive been is grocery store and I want to throat punch people everytime. No social distancing in the bread aisle. Crazy shit. Again I truly hope you're all safe and make it out the other side.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The ECSD is still curing @ 78% currently, but a couple of popcorns are ready. Straight fuel nose and taste, maybe a touch of lemon or pine. I like it plenty, my kinda bud.

Also, some seeds found in the popcorns.............this was next to the bridezilla I found a spent sac on. I'm saving them, might be someting wild. there. Pays to have a fan blowing down, limits damage from lower nutz.

The clones from the mixed up BZ are fine, no issues and I have 2 close to done.

My other BZ, put out 80+ g's in that 2 liter comp. Didn't get the gold ring, but that is respectable. Can wait to run the kids.

And I have ignition on 4 new ECSD clones, :)

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
The prices are all kind of fucky on there. Pp s1 are most expensive fems...but all
It’s crosses are cheaper? Seems like that f it produces viable pollen and it crosses well, then
Obviously those would be the cheapest....but guess not.
My punch is super hard to get seeds from. A full grown plant after pollination I will be lucky to get 300 healthy seeds. The hairs are so long it's a pain in the royal ass to brush pollinate. Besides after discounts and sales you guys arent paying close to full price.