#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm digging the new look HB!!
Here's what friends are for! Back in August I gave a friend, soil grower, an a dub cut. Welllllll since he's so pleased with the outcome, he decided to gift me some. I harvest next week and I am almost out of my outdoor b.s. needless to,say IM FUCKING BAKED! The soil grow really does bring out the fruity diesel of it! Very glad I ran it and gave my cuts. The next couple runs this winter have been tough.
A friend in need is a friend in deed.
Vacuum sealed for freshness. Whataguy0305201824.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm digging the new look HB!!
Here's what friends are for! Back in August I gave a friend, soil grower, an a dub cut. Welllllll since he's so pleased with the outcome, he decided to gift me some. I harvest next week and I am almost out of my outdoor b.s. needless to,say IM FUCKING BAKED! The soil grow really does bring out the fruity diesel of it! Very glad I ran it and gave my cuts. The next couple runs this winter have been tough.
A friend in need is a friend in deed.
Vacuum sealed for freshness. WhataguyView attachment 52070
We still got stuff to do but I got a headache and over it for today

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The 32 has the new lights. I will make a bracket later but for now the flexilbity is handy. But im getting out a roll of electrical tape and shoring up those puny wires. A frame is the ticket !

Purple Punch and Dubstep both put in 12 12 on Feb 15...my valentine hangover. Oh they will be mine !
5 gallons of coco/perlite mix. They may run out of clearance :D
20200306_025128.jpg
20200306_025103.jpg20200306_025118.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The 32 has the new lights. I will make a bracket later but for now the flexilbity is handy. But im getting out a roll of electrical tape and shoring up those puny wires. A frame is the ticket !

Purple Punch and Dubstep both put in 12 12 on Feb 15...my valentine hangover. Oh they will be mine !
5 gallons of coco/perlite mix. They may run out of clearance :D
View attachment 52125
View attachment 52127View attachment 52126
Damn! Look at the leaves on that Purple Punch. Beautiful!