#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Seeds I am getting out of the Banana Basterd are right Color for mature seeds and they went 7 weeks from pollination but man the seeds are small plant definitely has BBCs in it straight banana gas sweet smell, what crosses with BBC produce small seeds or perhaps it's a BBC S1 ? Any ideas would be helpful, she packed with seeds 👍🏻👊🏻💪🏻

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Seeds I am getting out of the Banana Basterd are right Color for mature seeds and they went 7 weeks from pollination but man the seeds are small plant definitely has BBCs in it straight banana gas sweet smell, what crosses with BBC produce small seeds or perhaps it's a BBC S1 ? Any ideas would be helpful, she packed with seeds 👍🏻👊🏻💪🏻
smaller seeds would be the east coast or sundae driver,

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I'm gonna do a run of bridezilla,dubstep and adub s1. Prob the last run I'm gonna do. You guys wanted em so ill.make them. Gu said go for it. There kind of a pain to make so dont cry if there no special deals on them. Theyll prob be reg price with discount codes. I've seen all 3 posted all over the net so they are tested and proven to be bad ass plants.
Ohhh my God! I think I just....???
YUP I JUST SHIT MY PANTS....THANKS UNCLE H...THANKS GU FOR GIVING THE GREEN LIGHT...can't wait.....