#Heisenbeans Genetics

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have always gotten the promos with coupon codes that i usually stack with other codes.
As i said earlier that i even clicked on the link GU give and redid it again but still nothing. Said it was gonna send a verification code.. never got it. Checked Spam and promotions folders and nothing their either.

Maybe its only for certain customers?
I was just talking about for new people - once you mark it "not junk" that should get you the rest of them. And I just got a regular newsletter - nothing about the new testers because you would see people on here bragging about their win if they did? :)

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Petition was a success!! Good work everybody 😂 thanks a lot H, you just made a lot of people very happy!! 😁
Pp
I have to agree there, fucking turbo kloners are the shit! And all you guys know dam well how I feel about organics, and still even I run that fucker 24/7! I have pretty white pearly roots in right at it under 10 days, but I will confess sometimes I just leave them bitches in there for weeks and just trim the roots lmfao

I'll add in a recipe a friend shared with me, and since I haven't lost a single dam thing, even brought almost dead cuts back to life with ease. I know nothing about hydro, or checking ph or any dam thing, as most of your prolly already know!

Ps. I just noticed yall changed my title lmfao, sneakly lil basterds lmfao.
View attachment 51788View attachment 51789
So super cool 😎 of you to provide
For us dedicated growers upon this forum such a wonderful proven gift.
I now have a solid peace of mind that
I can long term manage my HB moms
On a shelf or rack instead of floor space 😊👍🌱😁😁😁😁
What wonderful people are upon this forum so unselfish truly makes a difference sharing your experiences.
ThAnks 😊🌱

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
BBC S1 at 45 days, tent smells of over-ripe/rotten bananas, stem rub smells like raspberries, terps' and bag appeal are gonna be awesome, seriously can't wait to test the potency. :D
2000304_182026.jpg20200304_181840.jpg2020004_181941.jpg20200304_182019.jpg

Edit.............there's a very good chance she's caught some stray, feminised Space Monkey pollen, she's gonna be for percy only, so finding those should be fun too. ;)

Last edited:

Gu~~~

Really Active Member
Hey @Gu~~~ I'm in the same situation as other folk seem to be, as a long time customer I was signed up to the Gazette, but stopped receiving those emails after mid/late December 2019. When I try to re-subscribe, I'm not getting the email with the link in it. Could be a glitch in the system............ :rolleyes:
I prune the list often removing people who are inactive. I would suggest using a different email and always opening new emails to give the feedback nessecary to stay on the list.