#Heisenbeans Genetics

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I'm gonna do a run of bridezilla,dubstep and adub s1. Prob the last run I'm gonna do. You guys wanted em so ill.make them. Gu said go for it. There kind of a pain to make so dont cry if there no special deals on them. Theyll prob be reg price with discount codes. I've seen all 3 posted all over the net so they are tested and proven to be bad ass plants.
The people have spoken and been heard . Nice work Mr H 🤘🏼

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I get emails all the time from them on specials they are having it seems once a week but i did not recieve anything from them in regards to this tester run.
Even this morning still nothing.
A few hours after I signed up I got a regular newsletter/promo, so at least I know I'm getting them.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
A few hours after I signed up I got a regular newsletter/promo, so at least I know I'm getting them.
I have always gotten the promos with coupon codes that i usually stack with other codes.
As i said earlier that i even clicked on the link GU give and redid it again but still nothing. Said it was gonna send a verification code.. never got it. Checked Spam and promotions folders and nothing their either.

Maybe its only for certain customers?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Yep, same. I’ve checked my spam and junk folders. Nadda. Zip. I have no problem getting other emails from them for the normal offers.

Yes the same thing for me as well. Ive signed up with them a long time ago and get emails on new releases to buy or codes.

Weird stuff, def a glitch in the system.

Its over with now so no since in wondering why this particular email never come through.

GPS has been good to me though so im not worried about the tester run. Just found it odd about not getting the email.