#Heisenbeans Genetics

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I'm gonna do a run of bridezilla,dubstep and adub s1. Prob the last run I'm gonna do. You guys wanted em so ill.make them. Gu said go for it. There kind of a pain to make so dont cry if there no special deals on them. Theyll prob be reg price with discount codes. I've seen all 3 posted all over the net so they are tested and proven to be bad ass plants.
Petition was a success!! Good work everybody 😂 thanks a lot H, you just made a lot of people very happy!! 😁

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I'm gonna do a run of bridezilla,dubstep and adub s1. Prob the last run I'm gonna do. You guys wanted em so ill.make them. Gu said go for it. There kind of a pain to make so dont cry if there no special deals on them. Theyll prob be reg price with discount codes. I've seen all 3 posted all over the net so they are tested and proven to be bad ass plants.
I’d love to hunt through the adub s1’s i bet there are some cool pheno’s to be found.

D

Deleted member 60

Purple Bubble--- Both of these have a definite Punch/Bazooka'ish stank to 'em. I have another round coming up and need the space in the tent so these are gonna finish out outside during the day. A lot of guys freak at temps in the 50's/low 60's but it's toppin out there now here with a UV of 8-10 and they will love the sun for their last few days. Otherwise I gotta chop em. They could certainly use a few more daze...

009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

My lone Purple Dream - had a bit of trouble poppin these. This was the only one of 4 that went. Still have one more for laterz. There's a spicy/sweet smell here that is very interesting. As you can see...she's been a funky bitch....nobody else curled their leaves like this and she's done it since she hit bloom. Fuckin old people

012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
Have a few other shots of Useful/honest gear I'll post in my own thread if you're interested. The BOO may nery well be the prettiest plant I've ever grown color wise..... and fuck does it smell like oranges.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Purple Bubble--- Both of these have a definite Punch/Bazooka'ish stank to 'em. I have another round coming up and need the space in the tent so these are gonna finish out outside during the day. A lot of guys freak at temps in the 50's/low 60's but it's toppin out there now here with a UV of 8-10 and they will love the sun for their last few days. Otherwise I gotta chop em. They could certainly use a few more daze...

View attachment 51751
View attachment 51752
View attachment 51753

My lone Purple Dream - had a bit of trouble poppin these. This was the only one of 4 that went. Still have one more for laterz. There's a spicy/sweet smell here that is very interesting. As you can see...she's been a funky bitch....nobody else curled their leaves like this and she's done it since she hit bloom. Fuckin old people

View attachment 51754
View attachment 51755
View attachment 51756
Have a few other shots of Useful/honest gear I'll post in my own thread if you're interested. The BOO may nery well be the prettiest plant I've ever grown color wise..... and fuck does it smell like oranges.
That last one looks like a velociraptor. Super cool. That's blue dream all day with them skinny sativa leaves.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Hell fuck Yes!!!!

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I need some help with my 2 Topanga Canyon girls. They both have bad leave claw going on. Both are in 3 gallon fabric pots with 10 other plants that show no leaf claw at all. They are big (the biggest of the bunch) and not topped, standing about 5 to 5 1/2 feet. I have a mild case of fungus gnats that are clearing up now since using Gnatrol about a month ago and my basement been getting as low as 59. I water when they get pretty dry about 3 or 4 days between waterings. Theyre at day 30 but look like only 14 or so. My only thoughts are they are out growing the pots. I have a Dubstep in between the two that is getting hungry.
I’d say they overfed for the amount of light they’re getting, up your light intensity or lower your ppms, if your organic water only then you only have the one option. Everything has to be synchronized as far as food, light , co2 and root zone oxygen.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I have 2 turbo cloners. Ine is a 144 and the other is 44. They work pretty bad ass but 1 fuck up will set u back
I have to agree there, fucking turbo kloners are the shit! And all you guys know dam well how I feel about organics, and still even I run that fucker 24/7! I have pretty white pearly roots in right at it under 10 days, but I will confess sometimes I just leave them bitches in there for weeks and just trim the roots lmfao

I'll add in a recipe a friend shared with me, and since I haven't lost a single dam thing, even brought almost dead cuts back to life with ease. I know nothing about hydro, or checking ph or any dam thing, as most of your prolly already know!

Ps. I just noticed yall changed my title lmfao, sneakly lil basterds lmfao.
20191124_223304.jpgCM190704-224027005.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
A-Dub X LVTK...Wow. I have a couple of seeds of each left but when you have them up i will buy 2 packs of each for safe keeping (all 3 strains).

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Let it be known that I was the original whiner in this particular instance!!! Need me some dubbbbbbbs! Sorry if it ends up being a pain in the ass . 😂