#Heisenbeans Genetics

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I'd bet money that won't happen, but I would expect the more popular purple crosses to be repeated. Some of that original purple drop got bought out quicker than folks had a chance to buy it.
Remember there was a Topanga run also. That drop I got shut out on the Topanga S1's. They popped back up briefly and I grabbed one. I'm more than flush with punch crosses but I'm sure other's aren't and would want/do the same.
No worries mang :)
Yea I was sober when I posted that man it was silly.

SEBUD

Super Active Member
I love how some people say punch sucks. If I wasnt using her as my sole donor I would send it to those individuals just to see there reaction when they say how fire it is. There are several punch cuts going around. Alot of well known breeders are using punch and putting out heavy crosses. I know 2 people with my cut and 1 is on this forum. @Dustjesus is one of those guys I trust. It's a shame i got stabbed in the back by a couple people i gave cuts to or i would actually share more stuff.
Love the Punch ✌ 🌱 🔥

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I also missed the topanga drops.. kinda sad about that one.. the purple punch drop nothing really catches my eye! Besides the punch buggy but my punch buggy was from the first drop! And it was the sundae driver that made me pick it! Running a few more pp s1 in veg now can’t wait to run them to
See if I can catch fire on them ones.. I should of grabbed more than a 6 pack! Anymore pp s1s around?
Yeah I was bummed about missing that drop too! Thankfully I stocked up on the first drop tho, and I'm still running beans from it lol

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 50440reppin my warband tee!! Just picking up a few bridezillas from my CO homie! Man I'm gonna clone TF outta these !!View attachment 50442
GMO - HB
View attachment 50443
Wed DUB - HB
View attachment 50441
Startint that fade. This tent will be removed and sterilized. For those that dont know, ive been fighting pm. The white you see is milk. With green cure early in flower, milk the last couple weeks , major defoliation, and the added UV-C light I think we will be able to save these with a low humidity cure.

The stench is undeniable. I dont have the greatest nose because of overuse 😉.
The terps took a hit fighting the pm. But Fuck me these stink! And the resin production is on point.

The vigor of these plants is undeniable. I literally defoliated 10 times. The wed DUB especially. She didnt wanna come outta VEG. I have narrowed it down and the monstrosity of a clone from HB I have in in early flower is definitively a wed DUB. I am happy either way. Wed DUB. And 2 topangas early in flower. Just uppotted so the fireworks can begin. 🔥🚀

I think I have decided on the spacing for my led build using a qb96 3500k w/ added red in the middle of 4 qb132's 3000k
I am waiting for a step down voltage converter to take the 36v of the driver and lower it to something that will work for the qb3 660nm red I have to play with.
ISO added red strips. Check out my thread to see the new build and the latest and greatest @HeisenbeansView attachment 50444
Now building a super Soil, thanks to @Evergreengardener for posting his recipe.
Soon I will cook soil for my outdoor HB basterds. @Uncle Romulus look dope AF!!
Love Bridzilla! 3rd run of clones in week 3-4 flower right now, they are already frosting up the leaves, just keeps getting better..

410_Farms

Really Active Member
I love how some people say punch sucks. If I wasnt using her as my sole donor I would send it to those individuals just to see there reaction when they say how fire it is. There are several punch cuts going around. Alot of well known breeders are using punch and putting out heavy crosses. I know 2 people with my cut and 1 is on this forum. @Dustjesus is one of those guys I trust. It's a shame i got stabbed in the back by a couple people i gave cuts to or i would actually share more stuff.
Punch definitely became a favorite of mine! Very nice!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a pair of purple punch growing...1 is ok for structure and the other one...it is BEAUTY! She will be 6 to 8 square feet herself.

And then i soaked a pack of Topanga...they are getting ready for the shift (harvest in 1 or 2 weeks will clear out 1/3 of bloom).

So these are getting ready for the bloom room. In 1 or 2 weeks they will be beefy and ready for bloom.

I am not a fan of 2 weeks of veg...or 12 12 from seed..i like a girl with some thick legs....:D

This veg room is all Heisenbeans. 6 Topanga, 1 oil slick and 1 dubstep clone.

I need to top up the flavors. Once i upped the temp with the extra wattage it turbo charged growth. Winter in Canada eh...
20200228_035535.jpg

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
If you gave out cuts though then folks be blaming you when they flower shit out at like 95 degrees and blast the plants with 2500ppm. Wondering why their plants are literally burning up.

Man this shit taste like hay! Must be the genetics.

It's just weird how some folks find dank in the same genetics others cry about.
its the same, imho, with the herm reports. Ive grown 3-5 strains, not just heisens but rado's and right now doin some dusted buds and greenteam regs, all have supposedly herm reports, I have none to report. They are bout finished, some huge colas. I see the ones at the other place griping, you go read their grow reports, they report herms on heisens gear, herms on others gear, lmfao, I'd say its grower error. I also see a person that got mad and left this site and was trying to give away punch cuts, well, on strainly, those cuts are 200 a pop. lol. You could get aromatic therapuetics ice cream cake for 100. just sayin, anymore, I assume grower learning curve or error on the herms.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
its the same, imho, with the herm reports. Ive grown 3-5 strains, not just heisens but rado's and right now doin some dusted buds and greenteam regs, all have supposedly herm reports, I have none to report. They are bout finished, some huge colas. I see the ones at the other place griping, you go read their grow reports, they report herms on heisens gear, herms on others gear, lmfao, I'd say its grower error. I also see a person that got mad and left this site and was trying to give away punch cuts, well, on strainly, those cuts are 200 a pop. lol. You could get aromatic therapuetics ice cream cake for 100. just sayin, anymore, I assume grower learning curve or error on the herms.

Ive never seen any balls on any of the Heisen gear.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I think its mostly grower error on balls

D

Deleted member 60

The Dusted Bud herms I had weren't "grower error". Fuckin' guy ADMITTED his shit herms...yet...he still sells em,

The only "grower error" there was buying yer seeds in the first place. LOL.

that's all I'm gonna say on that one. I'll let my wallet speak from there.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
The Dusted Bud herms I had weren't "grower error". Fuckin' guy ADMITTED his shit herms...yet...he still sells em,

The only "grower error" there was buying yer seeds in the first place. LOL.

that's all I'm gonna say on that one. I'll let my wallet speak from there.
wasn't singling anyone out, bro, @quiescent who sent em said the same thing. And they were freebies. I was just making a generalization per the luck of others and mine, I guess. Im more proud of not finding any herms on Rado's TK91 fems with all those reports more than anything. But I know you had bad luck with em, I just haven't yet, that's all I meant. And to be clear, I was really directing at dakine dude at the other spot who has had multiple herm probs, like chuncky, in the past for some reason or other, and they are the first one to hollar breeders fault. But I surely didn't mean for you to take that wrong.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I think its mostly grower error on balls
That's ridiculous, imo.

What is the error you presume by these growers? Or you can tell me how to avoid the balls I found on ECSD, BZilla, Dubstep phenos? I've also had dubsteps and BZ's without nuts, those I keep. I am keeping the ECSD also at this point, nuts or no, until I get a newer mom.
I'm not complaining, it doesn't take all that long to clean up and only the single dubtsep pheno was seeded bud in the end. Still, it made decent weed
But making "balls" a grower issue is not correct.