#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
If you gave out cuts though then folks be blaming you when they flower shit out at like 95 degrees and blast the plants with 2500ppm. Wondering why their plants are literally burning up.

Man this shit taste like hay! Must be the genetics.

It's just weird how some folks find dank in the same genetics others cry about.
What really chaps my ass is someone will ask me for a cut. I'll say sure but all I ask is you dont give it out. Oh yeah bro no biggie i wont give out, it's safe with me.
So they get it,
And than they start crying and telling people oh man I got this cut from heisen but hes a dick and said I cant give it out and the constant complaining.
Why the fuk didn't they say all that before I mailed it.
It's simple.
Yo heisen can I get that cut. Yeah man no biggie but keep it safe and dont hand it out. But that's kinda messed up man I wanna be able to share it and once u give it to me I should be able to give it out.....
Hello ...... yo heisen you still there.. ...hello

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Someone had some Dubstep going around my neighborhood and the whole North side was lit! Found out it was you that made that cut. That led me to GPS. The guy that grew dubstep also did topanga canyon and lets just say it was a big reason I followed you from Riu. Are you ever considering bringing back either strain/crosses?
That post is very inspiring. I will do everything in my power to send gu a few hundred seeds of those. I enjoyed making those.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
What really chaps my ass is someone will ask me for a cut. I'll say sure but all I ask is you dont give it out. Oh yeah bro no biggie i wont give out, it's safe with me.
So they get it,
And than they start crying and telling people oh man I got this cut from heisen but hes a dick and said I cant give it out and the constant complaining.
Why the fuk didn't they say all that before I mailed it.
It's simple.
Yo heisen can I get that cut. Yeah man no biggie but keep it safe and dont hand it out. But that's kinda messed up man I wanna be able to share it and once u give it to me I should be able to give it out.....
Hello ...... yo heisen you still there.. ...hello
That is some bs though, I have to agree.

If you give your word then that shit should be bond. Never understand that angle of approach.

But it sure does fuck it up for the few who do stand by their word.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
The first picture sucked pretty hard so are these. Pics were grabbed about 4 from the flip. Last one is a right before the flip shot. The whole orphanage. No one knows who there parents are just a clue. We only know that they need nurture and care before they get cut up and set aflame by the world. #Heisenbastids

Attachments

Promedz

Zeus
Yea like me who never ever gets anyone around this way to share anything not even when you offer money they will say yes I got that clone for you! But won’t give it out:. Or have two phenos and give you the weaker one! I would never share with the ppl around here should of gave me some smh!

GCG

Dinosaur
Yea like me who never ever gets anyone around this way to share anything not even when you offer money they will say yes I got that clone for you! But won’t give it out:. Or have two phenos and give you the weaker one! I would never share with the ppl around here should of gave me some smh!
I dont keep moms so a cut would make a few runs before id fuck up a clone and have nothing anyway. Don't know anyone near me to ahare anything with either. I guess that's the problem. Growing on my own little island. Seeds it is.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I love how some people say punch sucks. If I wasnt using her as my sole donor I would send it to those individuals just to see there reaction when they say how fire it is. There are several punch cuts going around. Alot of well known breeders are using punch and putting out heavy crosses. I know 2 people with my cut and 1 is on this forum. @Dustjesus is one of those guys I trust. It's a shame i got stabbed in the back by a couple people i gave cuts to or i would actually share more stuff.
The Purple Punch was a big hit with my dependants and they are all chronics, pudding proof right there :)

bill203

If you gave out cuts though then folks be blaming you when they flower shit out at like 95 degrees and blast the plants with 2500ppm. Wondering why their plants are literally burning up.

Man this shit taste like hay! Must be the genetics.

It's just weird how some folks find dank in the same genetics others cry about.
people in the UK be complaining stardawgs crap because of the same thing :ROFLMAO:. but whenever i see what there getting and show them a better example they simmer down a little bit.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I think alot of original gps fans were excited to bring heisen along partly because the chance for some new flavor. Def love some of the mix ups so far and I ain't even got quarter of the shit yall got going or stashed. Didnt mean to sound negative if I did in the last post.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The first picture sucked pretty hard so are these. Pics were grabbed about 4 from the flip. Last one is a right before the flip shot. The whole orphanage. No one knows who there parents are just a clue. We only know that they need nurture and care before they get cut up and set aflame by the world. #Heisenbastids
I got some of that same bunch of bastids!! I think... Like 40. Man this years gonna be EPIC!!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Still I'm seeing a slight stardawg repeat happening. Not gonna bitch cause I love the business model and the idea behind it however I just hope the punch doesn't turn into that great song you heard too many times.
I'd bet money that won't happen, but I would expect the more popular purple crosses to be repeated. Some of that original purple drop got bought out quicker than folks had a chance to buy it.
Remember there was a Topanga run also. That drop I got shut out on the Topanga S1's. They popped back up briefly and I grabbed one. I'm more than flush with punch crosses but I'm sure other's aren't and would want/do the same.
No worries mang :)

Promedz

Zeus
I also missed the topanga drops.. kinda sad about that one.. the purple punch drop nothing really catches my eye! Besides the punch buggy but my punch buggy was from the first drop! And it was the sundae driver that made me pick it! Running a few more pp s1 in veg now can’t wait to run them to
See if I can catch fire on them ones.. I should of grabbed more than a 6 pack! Anymore pp s1s around?