#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I am surprised there is not more hype over bridezilla, loudest strain I have bought from seed in a long time, packs on the weight, bag appeal and friends love it... I just hope there is another pack of seeds out there if something happens to my mothers..
Keep pulling clones ..... that’s a concern of my moms as well. Seed only available during window then....
You realize truly the gift being presented. 😊👍🌱

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Much of what floated around Colorado was lemon ("OG" this/that) for so damn long...and then Chem D.....it's amazing to me that they are so popular/returning in popularity. Definitely a regional thing, it seems. I guess ya either had it or ya didn't.

FWIW...The Lemon Tree will dominate the taste like PP tends to do in crosses. Don't get too carried away there either...LOL.
I thought the lemons og was amazing. Better than just straight lemon tree. But then again I had the commercial kind getting pumped out. Would love to try some indoor grown by someone like sticky

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Now we're talking, I wouldn't mind seeing a whole lemon tree line instead of the PP crosses but that's just me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Don't get to see lemon strains as much in Illinois. On the streets it's mostly gas strains because everyone wants "that loud" and then all your standard GG4, cookies, PP, runtz bullshit that I'm pretty sick of. I refuse to pay dispensary prices so I haven't had a good lemon bag in ages. Luckily I've recently found a guy with new flavors but I'm almost positive it's grown by him which just pisses me off that I'm still buying bud from a mother fucker when I know how to grow too. All in all I'm just happy as fuck I got my own coming soon. This harvest is gonna be liberating AF💯
The wonderful land of Lincoln.. Isnt it just great.. Had no clue u was from Illinois. Im on the southern end and nice 2 meet u. Gotta love these dealers here.. Lol