#Heisenbeans Genetics

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yes, in a HB you tube video Heisen shows his older moms from which he shows the plants are on the floor single row under Qb boards. He stated in another video a perpetual moms example as well of a strain.
He takes like 10 cuts then moves the mom into flower.
Cool - I figured it was something like that. If I was doing it myself I would watch all the videos, but I ain't there yet ;)

[ZooWeeMaMa]

Internet Rocket Engineer Scientist Lawyer
Spread all the girls out real good with my hands before this was shot so that you can see the tight nodes from these 4000k qb288s and the sick fucking mess of lateral branching that L$T creates. Also did some defoliating of tiny lower growth. GPS Purple Chem are on the right...

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Cool - I figured it was something like that. If I was doing it myself I would watch all the videos, but I ain't there yet ;)
You are not cloning now? Pretty easy, just have to work it into your current methods. It's an additional step that saves you time in the end.
Bridezilla mom about to give clones... She clones very easy... Sog is in order...
I noticed that, I got BZ clones all over the place.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
ECSD like day 56ish. Nugs are harder than a teenager on prom night. There prolly 3 zips there if they fatten a little more. Smells awesome. Topped #2 and put the top in the cloner.

Full disclosure...I had to remove 4-5 nuts on the lowers........2 weeks into Flower.......set your alarm.....well worth the effort. It was topped and cropped.

Excuse the glow..
ECSD56.jpg

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Topanga Wedding day 30ish. This girl has legs. I topped her to try for 4 main colas, I may have a few more due to aggressive branches, which is OK with me. She takes whatever I feed her without blinking, budding nicely now. I cropped 1 cola. Taken two clones so far. Bounty Hunter front left, Lizard King back right. :)
Topangacake.jpg

There's a Bridezilla child on the shelf behind her.

Last edited:

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
ECSD like day 56ish. Nugs are harder than a teenager on prom night. There prolly 3 zips there if they fatten a little more. Smells awesome. Topped #2 and put the top in the cloner.

Full disclosure...I had to remove 4-5 nuts on the lowers........2 weeks into Flower.......set your alarm.....well worth the effort. It was topped and cropped.

Excuse the glow..
View attachment 50353

Thats some pretty damn hard nugs then. Lol

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Topanga Wedding day 30ish. This girl has legs. I topped her to try for 4 main colas, I may have a few more due to aggressive branches, which is OK with me. She takes whatever I feed her without blinking, budding nicely now. I cropped 1 cola. Taken two clones so far. Bounty Hunter front left, Lizard King back right. :)
View attachment 50372

Should be a killer plant somewhere in that cross

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You are not cloning now? Pretty easy, just have to work it into your current methods. It's an additional step that saves you time in the end.
Time for what? :) I know how, and have done it - but I have many seeds to run and no room for clones or the extra flowers from them. It's just about available lighting and square footage.

Keep an eye out. You'll see over the next few months as my boss get's his 4/20 stock ready ;)