#Heisenbeans Genetics

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
So it’s official ... I’m trading for some gmoozy, GG4 s1, and drumrolll..... SKELETON COOKIES!! The strain I didn’t even know I wanted, was just an extra that was thrown into the trade and now it’s what I’m most excited for. Gonna go great in my ghost OG run.

hope to see the lemon tree crossed with something else other than PP. Then I could do a lemon tree run as well. Already have lemon tree x Zkittlez, about to order some lemon tree x TK. Would love to throw in some lemon tree x Topanga to throw in the mix. Or even some lemon tree x Stardawg

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
That was boot the lemon tree.i keep clicking the wrong reply lol face palm
Dayum are those calyx naturally that fat??
Looks like blackberry.. as if its just peas glued to it lol i love it!!!

After running a bunch of animal face x pp i can't wait to see what animal cookies was like pre crossed to the face off. Prob my current favorite besides this dubstep, and every day of cure is making it steps better taste. Mouth drooling chop lickin luscious. Now that's tasty!! I never thought dubstep would be this exotic tasting

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

Seeds are swelling up nicely.

Nice video on making the collidial silver. I used to make it years ago and it does turn greyish cloudy looking when you let it go too long. I used 9 volt batties instead of a charger. Def gonna use a charger next lol.

Also the health benefits of collidial silver is very beneficial when you are sick.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
So it’s official ... I’m trading for some gmoozy, GG4 s1, and drumrolll..... SKELETON COOKIES!! The strain I didn’t even know I wanted, was just an extra that was thrown into the trade and now it’s what I’m most excited for. Gonna go great in my ghost OG run.

hope to see the lemon tree crossed with something else other than PP. Then I could do a lemon tree run as well. Already have lemon tree x Zkittlez, about to order some lemon tree x TK. Would love to throw in some lemon tree x Topanga to throw in the mix. Or even some lemon tree x Stardawg
Skeleton cookies is legit as fuck man. I only grew it once so far but it was greasy as fuck. Potent as hell, and kinda smelled like some kind of tropical smelling sunscreen. Like a day at the beach lol.