#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Just please stop. Bad vibes arguing with GPS. Nothing good will come of this.
I agree. We all know the issues from the past. I work with gu and know he bends over backwards to make people happy. The dude is a beast when it comes to record keeping. I'm not sure what happened or what but 100 percent positive if it was issue on his end he would have made it right

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Is the new endeavour a secret? Is the link verboten?
I am not sure if posting the name of the site they started is a get Your Penis clubbed by a ball peen hammer offence . But at the end of the day I lumped Them in with a Guy I have publically named a narc. They are no narcs , that is the takeaway I needed to make clear, My content is gone from there by My wish to not bring conflict to Thier home .

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I agree. We all know the issues from the past. I work with gu and know he bends over backwards to make people happy. The dude is a beast when it comes to record keeping. I'm not sure what happened or what but 100 percent positive if it was issue on his end he would have made it right
Gu bends over backwards to make *some people happy. And he pisses others off, that’s why we’re here. This is a public forum as far I understood and that mean it’s a place I can voice an honest opinion and real experience with gu and his company. Nothing has changed about his attidude in dealings over the past several year at all in my experience with him, that’s all. I get that your are his partner and that’s cool for you, but I’m not talking about you or any part of the genetics at gps for that matter. Just silly shit like that post earlier.

Just as a basic question, do you think it is good business to post something like this about an angry customer that has spent a thousands of dollars on your business?

Attachments

Gu~~~

Really Active Member
It sounds like your interpretations of events have had time to fully ferment.

I don't know you or remember an instance where I would purposely "fuck you over" but if that's your interpretation of what happened, then I'm sorry. That's obviously not my intention.

My intention is to keep you coming back to the store, earning your business and strengthening a vendor/customer relationship through solid business practices.

I've sent you a DM to see if there is a resolution we can come to.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just as a basic question, do you think it is good business to post something like this about an angry customer that has spent a thousands of dollars on your business?
When the customer is trashing you, yes. There's plenty of ways to rectify transactions with a retailer without going to the public forums. I'm assuming that your "thousands of dollars" were not all in this bad transaction?

I go to restaurants that I like - occasionally the food might not be consistent. Could be a bad day. If I go back again and the problem persists, I quit eating there. There are other restaurants. I don't get on Yelp and start trashing the place.

Why do I care? Because you brought it to a public forum and I have to be party to it.

KMOG

When the customer is trashing you, yes. There's plenty of ways to rectify transactions with a retailer without going to the public forums. I'm assuming that your "thousands of dollars" were not all in this bad transaction?

I go to restaurants that I like - occasionally the food might not be consistent. Could be a bad day. If I go back again and the problem persists, I quit eating there. There are other restaurants. I don't get on Yelp and start trashing the place.

Why do I care? Because you brought it to a public forum and I have to be party to it.
I’m going to tell you as someone who actually owns a business with a real evaluation, it’s never good business to come at a customer like that. Its your prerogative to either leave reviews or not, just like everyone else. Business owner should never try to get the public to attack a customer....feel that’s pretty basic common sense. Customers get mad all
The time. Systems get overloaded or fucked up, emails get missed, data is corrupted Or transferred incompletely....but attacking a customer is exactly
The opposite of how to be successful in business.

KMOG

And most of them do not resort to a public forum to resolve their differences. No one on here except the dude that you have issue with can fix it or make it right - or not. Leave the rest of us the hell out of it. That's some high school shit.
You’re the one getting involved here bud. I responded to gu on this thread, and a couple others over here bitching about someone somewhere else....

Gu~~~

Really Active Member
You’re the one getting involved here bud. I responded to gu on this thread, and a couple others over here bitching about someone somewhere else....
After researching your issue. The problem was not recent. In fact, it's been two years since the event took placed even though you speak as if it were recent.... You were refunded for products out of stock immediately. You have no grievance.

And even if you did, why have you continued to place orders at a shop you so vehemently despise? Because this is all fake news and fake outrage. Your identity is a victim, just not mine.

I would have kept this in DM (which I have said all this in DM) but you double posted the topic on Rollitup. Trolling.