#Heisenbeans Genetics

takeurmeds

@takeurmeds the monthly posting.... So you are a bowler too? Its hard to keep up.
not sure what ya talkin about there. Just stopping in for my monthly and looks like the same ol' bickering.
thats all.

Bridezillas turned out great.
gmo cake turned out fantastic.
GG4s1 was alright.
Gorilla OG and topanga canyons1 smell like peanut oil, no real og or gorilla.
Gonna give the gmo cake, gmo punch, and wedding cake s1 a go next.

see you guys next month, keep up the good work

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Simple phone call to Jeane has ironed out any issue I have ever had , most caused by postal service, I would say GPS is as solid as they come for getting what You paid for and good genetics at crazy good prices
I've ordered from GP many many times with not one problem. I'm not implying there are no issues, which I'm sure happen in high volume periods. But I have had nothing but a great experience with them.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Heisenbeans personally victimized me. I specifically wanted doodoo genetics and he just had to send me fire. I’m outraged, victimized, and HOW DARE HE?!

That being said, super excited for a trade I’ve got in the works. should be getting some skeleton cookies, would go great in a Ghost OG run I’ve been planning. in my 6 plant tent, gonna run Ghost OG x Chemdog 91, Ghost OG x Humboldt Snow, and fingers crossed I can throw some skeleton cookies in there.

Also getting some GG4 s1’s in this trade, and i’m still on the hunt for a pack of space gorilla, been hunting for them beans for months now lol. gonna run the s1’s with some GG4 x Bubblegum, and I would be over the moon if i could finally get some space gorilla to throw in the mix for the GG4 run.

Last edited:

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
So on a more positive note the short dubstep that I had, had to be a dub dominant. Got this odd like pre diesel kind of smell that I haven't smelled since a hippie lot in 08 besides The Hundred-Foot bubble of putrid awesomeness that surround you AAA Plus dubstep recommended... i call her little dubby, the
Others were massive. I'll report back once sampled

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
I have 4 dubsteps going now...1 is tall...3 are shorter. I am keeping the shortest one because it has the most wonderful lateral branching. A SCROGers dream.

And that flavor is fanastic.
I didn't even top the shorty and it had the nicest perfect even canopy out of the entire grow. On another note I could not get those buds to plump up whatsoever but not only are they super caked but they have that velvet going to pretty incredible . I have a picture floating around somewhere back a couple dozen pages and to be honest nothing changed from there to finish since the curing has started there's even a deep lemon coming up

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So on a more positive note the short dubstep that I had, had to be a dub dominant. Got this odd like pre diesel kind of smell that I haven't smelled since a hippie lot in 08 besides The Hundred-Foot bubble of putrid awesomeness that surround you AAA Plus dubstep recommended... i call her little dubby, the
Others were massive. I'll report back once sampled
View attachment 0030cdd9-196b-4d26-8e1d-469af20499dc.mp4

The corey cut crossed to adub, yeah shit was bound to be fire. Goofy name and not a well known plant which is ashame cause those two moms are at the top of strongest plants I have.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You remember what page your new drop crosses are on and what would be your choice if you could pick one strain on the new drop to grow
The new strains coming this drop are animal cookies x purple punch and lemon tree x purple punch. Also a bunch of restocks but the pp is the donor mom.
Also some new regs coming including stardawg and my purple punch donor mom as the seeded mom. Those will be good. Bank on it.

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
The new strains coming this drop are animal cookies x purple punch and lemon tree x purple punch. Also a bunch of restocks but the pp is the donor mom.
Also some new regs coming including stardawg and my purple punch donor mom as the seeded mom. Those will be good. Bank on it.
Perfect I’m going to have to grab a pack of that lemon tree when she is in! end of March?

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Any plans to reverse other moms? I thought a while back you said you were reversing the animal cookies, and some of the others for the tester run.