#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am in agreement with Big Perm when it comes to contests...they are exciting.

I prefer contests when you have to grow something. It gives me a constraint to grow within to see how well i can do. The challenge...the hunt..

Geeze he even does lettuce challenges....I will stick to the mexican lettuce eh.

And @KMOG point well taken man. Time to rise above the crap and put positive vibes back in the garden. Harmony grows better ganja.

I am glad i found out the Dubstep is up in the air...i am cloning 2 of the 4 going now and will decide on a mom at harvest. 2 of them have a nicer look.

And i am keeping the best topanga s1 too...i will start there. :D

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Dude was stretching calling my place filthy. That's bullshit when I have multiple videos that paint a dif picture. So what I have trash bags piled up. At least my trash is in bags. I just think its fucked up he can tell everything about my spot in a 7 min video. I would bet you 1000 dollars if he walked through it he would be like damn this place is organized as fuk.
I can’t get over that rooms full of fire and he says the floors are dirty 😂 lol I laugh every time I think of that. By them trying to bring u down for the most crazy things just makes me laugh. Just makes for another reason to tune in to see what bullshit they can throw at u next lol. It just makes for more entertainment on my noob end. They are not making anyone want to not get your gear or stop in at chuckers. It has the opposite effect. Don’t let their bullshit get you off track. Your killing it. Good work. 7A35B3E4-45C3-44CB-878E-1E0B2F361543.gif

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Not sure why y’all just let kmog slide like that.
I fucked you over? I’d like to know how? I run a shop and you purchase from the shop.
It’s a pretty basic relationship.
Are you trying to start shit here, lol? Thread was almost back on track, but you seem To thrive on this shit. You bitched out of an order because it lost you money for me personally. Lied to me about it, etc. it’s your business that I have a problem with, no one else here. Should go reply to my shit on Riu if you want to toss around bullshit, it’s a good time for me, but I don’t think anyone wants it here. The emails of everything are posted on Riu. You lied to me about an order straight up. Said you sent it out, then we’re going to send it out, then you weren’t going to fill it.....bad business. That’s all.

Quote me if you have an issue, don’t try to call minions you don’t have with me, I don’t start shot for no reason. And I’m not going to stop if you’re going to keep acting like a child.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I can’t get over that rooms full of fire and he says the floors are dirty 😂 lol I laugh every time I think of that. By them trying to bring u down for the most crazy things just makes me laugh. Just makes for another reason to tune in to see what bullshit they can throw at u next lol. It just makes for more entertainment on my noob end. They are not making anyone want to not get your gear or stop in at chuckers. It has the opposite effect. Don’t let their bullshit get you off track. Your killing it. Good work. View attachment 49965

Ya especially since so many growers are growing outside in dirt. Id like to see them mop up and clean dirt.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Are you trying to start shit here, lol? Thread was almost back on track, but you seem To thrive on this shit. You bitched out of an order because it lost you money for me personally. Lied to me about it, etc. it’s your business that I have a problem with, no one else here. Should go reply to my shit on Riu if you want to toss around bullshit, it’s a good time for me, but I don’t think anyone wants it here. The emails of everything are posted on Riu. You lied to me about an order straight up. Said you sent it out, then we’re going to send it out, then you weren’t going to fill it.....bad business. That’s all.

Quote me if you have an issue, don’t try to call minions you don’t have with me, I don’t start shot for no reason. And I’m not going to stop if you’re going to keep acting like a child.

Just please stop. Bad vibes arguing with GPS. Nothing good will come of this.