#Heisenbeans Genetics

Deez. Nutz

Didn't have the chance to read through 12k responses, so I don't know if it's been answered before, but if the PP cut used for these crosses is not one of the common cuts, then what exactly differentiates the one HB used in comparison to the others?

I take it, it must be superior in some aspects, at least as far as the breeder is concerned.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wedding Dub...GMO Cake....I think Wedding Dub has an edge in intensity. I got back from the dog walk and it took me 5 minutes to remember how to send a message in here.

Solid serious wonderful stone. The flavor is starting to change to what it will be after a cure. Its in my QP Vac Sealed bud holder but i cant stop grabbing one. Time to put some away (I will get sufficiently baked to really hide a z for a rainy day :D).

The GMO cake is pretty close but that A-Dub is a real brain melter. It was also perfectly ripe to my liking...I am going amber from now on.

What is time...especially 3 to 10 more days on the end of flower to get it just right.

:)

Time is a piece of wax falling on a termite who's choking on a splinter.. Beck needs to smoke some Wedding Dub.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Wedding Dub...GMO Cake....I think Wedding Dub has an edge in intensity. I got back from the dog walk and it took me 5 minutes to remember how to send a message in here.

Solid serious wonderful stone. The flavor is starting to change to what it will be after a cure. Its in my QP Vac Sealed bud holder but i cant stop grabbing one. Time to put some away (I will get sufficiently baked to really hide a z for a rainy day :D).

The GMO cake is pretty close but that A-Dub is a real brain melter. It was also perfectly ripe to my liking...I am going amber from now on.

What is time...especially 3 to 10 more days on the end of flower to get it just right.

Time is a piece of wax falling on a termite who's choking on a splinter.. Beck needs to smoke some Wedding Dub.
that ADub is gold , solid gold.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

Shave your face with mace in the dark, saving all your food stamps and burning down the trailer park.