#Heisenbeans Genetics

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Here are some finished buds of the sundae driver S1...

If any chuckers on here have something special they want to test or send out testers I’m open to run some.. :) only thing I won’t run ever is anything that has jack in it and I’m kinda iffy on the blueberrys or lemons.. I’m more of a chem/gas creamy/cookies goji/dosido type of guy.. also anything that is super potent! Figured I throw that out there since I’m running out of testers and only found a few keepers.. looking for that gem! Now time to smoke some of this bud! Thanks!

View attachment 41395View attachment 41396View attachment 41397View attachment 41398View attachment 41399View attachment 41400
Very good looking bud pics dude! Great job.. Just to throw it out there to u or any other fellow chucker is I got a handful of older Thai genetics from older Dutch passion days. It's called Voodoo. I've ran them a couple times and liked it every time. 2 main pianos. Short flowering time sativa, has indica effects for a sativa. If anyone wants sum just let me no. I'd be willing to send to whoever wants them. Plus I had sum voodoo females that got pollinated accidentally from a 9lb hammer male. Big phat brown seeds with tiger stripes. Just a offer to u or anyone else who wood wanna run sum. First come first serve. ✌

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Crazy amazing @Promedz and @Tman42 ....

Pretty cool prizes in the photo of the month contest....just saying...

The Wedding Dub...i ground up some of the smallest buds. I keep them for this reason.

A-Dub is no joke...with Wedding Cake it is a very dense narcotic stone...and it tastes really fantastic. You need candy or something because DRYMOUTH is severe!
Lime and fruity vanilla cake. And waiting for it to hit amber was the right way to go. Too early to really assess the flavor but its going to be really great.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Here are some finished buds of the sundae driver S1...

If any chuckers on here have something special they want to test or send out testers I’m open to run some.. :) only thing I won’t run ever is anything that has jack in it and I’m kinda iffy on the blueberrys or lemons.. I’m more of a chem/gas creamy/cookies goji/dosido type of guy.. also anything that is super potent! Figured I throw that out there since I’m running out of testers and only found a few keepers.. looking for that gem! Now time to smoke some of this bud! Thanks!

View attachment 41395View attachment 41396View attachment 41397View attachment 41398View attachment 41399View attachment 41400
Fire🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😎
Promedz Looking delicious and sweet man 10/10 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I will be holding these girls hostage in a pro mix, fox farm, ocean forest, wormcasting combo. And probabaly topping once I flip. Or using up the advanced nutrients I have laying around. Will see what happens if anyone has a better way for me to perfect these girls give me a slap upside the head. Always learning. And knowing is half the battle. GI joe8C8B040F-DCD7-48E3-B107-9BD37BCAEC24.gif

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
Waited 12 hrs to long. Going in root riots rite after this pic.
Full packs of,
Topanga wedding 6
Wedding adub 8
Topanga stars 6
Sundea banana cookies 6

Other 2 are not hiesenbeans
face punch fem and the dessert reg. Just for the curious.
Just being used to fill any spots that don't make it.

4 dubstep finishing up 3 maybe 4 wks. 20200112_090751.jpg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
For those of you that was wondering what went down here are some of the screenshots she sent me. They have advertisers that advertise selling seeds and users threatening to go to the feds. I'm dumbfounded they would even put up with that shit.
Rollitup endorsing narcs.

And that pumpkin pie haired freak Pot Roast ( I wonder if that's His nickname for His ass canal ? , UncleBuck would know that I bet) Showed up blazing Your other thread calling us all whiny bitch losers . I retorted with my normal gentle and caring demeanor. I mean with that hair He looks like the love Child of Corky from the wonder Years and John Lennon .

Some of these s1s I’m seeing of Sundae Driver look way better than the cut...great job fulfilling the potential of those genetics.
Same ECSD plant I posted earlier. Sorry everyone for the bad pics.
Either a hair in the shot or it's out of focus. Always some shit. lolView attachment 41542
Need one of you "steady hand" artists to come and take shots for me.
I hate getting fucking old! lol
Don’t get down...I’m in my 30s and still can’t operate my camera phone or employ a steady hand.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
And that pumpkin pie haired freak Pot Roast ( I wonder if that's His nickname for His ass canal ? , UncleBuck would know that I bet) Showed up blazing Your other thread calling us all whiny bitch losers . I retorted with my normal gentle and caring demeanor. I mean with that hair He looks like the love Child of Corky from the wonder Years and John Lennon .
Yep. Somebody must have pissed on his parade!
The Heisenbeans thread over there now states:
"Not open for further replies"

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Someone was asking me about my purple punch cut and confusing it with shorelines. They are not the same cut so everyone else knows. My purple punch has only been in the hands of a couple people and they don't do forums. 1 use to but not anymore after we all left thcfarmer.
Nothing personal against shoreline but the 3 cuts I got from him are no longer being used. They have been tossed. The east coast, katsu bubba, and 91 chem

1 person on this forum has that cut, here's a nug he got from it.

73949.jpeg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
They couldn't handle the heat of @gwheels pics of his wedding dub 💪😏
Naw man it's just there form of petty ass lameness. Haters stacked up when I did my own thing and they cant stand it. Some haters were undercover and have since been culled. Thwy cant hide it for long.
Fuck that thread. When anyone googles heisenbeans this thread is #1 on Google.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
For those growers with the space I can’t speak highly enough of the 18 strain HB seedling 🌱 aroma. So much I miss!! ....I am ...going again With another attempt with the great HB purple drop of 2019 added to mix.
Waited 12 hrs to long. Going in root riots rite after this pic.
Full packs of,
Topanga wedding 6
Wedding adub 8
Topanga stars 6
Sundea banana cookies 6

Other 2 are not hiesenbeans
face punch fem and the dessert reg. Just for the curious.
Just being used to fill any spots that don't make it.

4 dubstep finishing up 3 maybe 4 wks. View attachment 41505
so a little champagne in the glasses & h202 always gets the job done right eh 😏 Lolvely bubbles of expression

Last edited: