#Heisenbeans Genetics

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Very good looking bud pics dude! Great job.. Just to throw it out there to u or any other fellow chucker is I got a handful of older Thai genetics from older Dutch passion days. It's called Voodoo. I've ran them a couple times and liked it every time. 2 main pianos. Short flowering time sativa, has indica effects for a sativa. If anyone wants sum just let me no. I'd be willing to send to whoever wants them. Plus I had sum voodoo females that got pollinated accidentally from a 9lb hammer male. Big phat brown seeds with tiger stripes. Just a offer to u or anyone else who wood wanna run sum. First come first serve. ✌
Very cool offer man it's guys like you on here that makes this site great. Have a ton of seeds so will pass for now but dig the vines man. 🌱 🔥 ✌

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Thanks dude i agree.. This group of growers is quite special to be a part of. For most part everyone is dam good people that would help the next grower no questions asked.. Thats rare in these cut throat days.. Thx bro
Man, ain’t that the truth. Every other community I participate in, it’s like everyone’s in a pissing contest to be the “more knowledgeable” grower. When in reality, all of us experienced growers probably have areas we could stand to learn in, as well as areas we might be able to help others in. The only contest I’m interested in, is with a contest with “big thc”, these large scale grow operations that move into any new cannabis market and mass produce flower that’s of mediocre quality at dirt cheap prices, undercutting the growers who actually care about putting quality product out there and would like to be able to stay in business to continue doing so.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
This Corey cut s1 is definitely the most potent one of this falls run just chem funk stardawg all the way.
the one still in flower looks even nicer!

View attachment 41663
View attachment 41653View attachment 41654
Is that why Gu chose that? The potency in all of the crosses? I am stoked about HB next drop. I'm going through some shit right now currently.

Side quote.
Has anyone read about the deterioration aspect of using UV. Good read.

Shortwave UV radiation (UVC) kills powdery mildew. There are a few UVC lights marketed to cannabis growers, however certain amounts of UVC radiation is harmful to both humans and to plants. UVC lights must kept at minimal intensity or use protective shields to prevent overexposure. The sun produces UVC radiation, but is absorbed in the ozone layer. For more information read this UVC hazards sheet.

Of the UVC methods available, manually applying UVC lights to PM infected plant surfaces creates the most dangerous liability. Furthermore, there’s a fine line between eliminating the existing powdery mildew with UVC and causing DNA damage in plants.

The more sensible UVC solution to powdery mildew is purely preventative, in protected germicidal air filtration units. UVC air filtration can be installed in heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems, to disinfect the air while also avoiding direct exposure to plants and humans.

sulfur-burner

Sulfur Burners

Elemental sulfur can be vaporized in sulfur burners to prevent and control powdery mildew. When used improperly or at too high a concentration, sulfur causes leaf damage to plants.

In best practice, avoid sulfur vaporization during the plant’s flowering cycle. There are many aggrievances about the harsh effects sulfur has on the taste and flavor of buds.

Sulfur burners are hazardous to humans, precautions need to be taken if this method is to be used

Took some veg shots today. Some clones got topped and the demon babies are @ 4 weeks now and topped once. Going to top one more time and take 2 clones each before flower :devilish:

Wedding Cake clones in the middle all topped yesterday. Space Gorilla in the back.
veg 001.JPG

Short squat demon baby
veg 002.JPG

Tall leggy demon baby
veg 003.JPG

Freshly topped Cake clones.
veg 004.JPG

Finchy
finchy.jpg

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Is that why Gu chose that? The potency in all of the crosses? I am stoked about HB next drop. I'm going through some shit right now currently.

Side quote.
Has anyone read about the deterioration aspect of using UV. Good read.

Shortwave UV radiation (UVC) kills powdery mildew. There are a few UVC lights marketed to cannabis growers, however certain amounts of UVC radiation is harmful to both humans and to plants. UVC lights must kept at minimal intensity or use protective shields to prevent overexposure. The sun produces UVC radiation, but is absorbed in the ozone layer. For more information read this UVC hazards sheet.

Of the UVC methods available, manually applying UVC lights to PM infected plant surfaces creates the most dangerous liability. Furthermore, there’s a fine line between eliminating the existing powdery mildew with UVC and causing DNA damage in plants.

The more sensible UVC solution to powdery mildew is purely preventative, in protected germicidal air filtration units. UVC air filtration can be installed in heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems, to disinfect the air while also avoiding direct exposure to plants and humans.

sulfur-burner

Sulfur Burners

Elemental sulfur can be vaporized in sulfur burners to prevent and control powdery mildew. When used improperly or at too high a concentration, sulfur causes leaf damage to plants.

In best practice, avoid sulfur vaporization during the plant’s flowering cycle. There are many aggrievances about the harsh effects sulfur has on the taste and flavor of buds.

Sulfur burners are hazardous to humans, precautions need to be taken if this method is to be used
Gps stardawg isn’t the Corey haim cut its a male picked from a pack. But yea stardawg in general is potent

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
For those growers with the space I can’t speak highly enough of the 18 strain HB seedling 🌱 aroma. So much I miss!! ....I am ...going again With another attempt with the great HB purple drop of 2019 added to mix.

so a little champagne in the glasses & h202 always gets the job done right eh 😏 Lolvely bubbles of expression
Yep never looked back. I started with a little then took note on increasing until they got burnt. 4 oz cups n prob 2-3 cap each any more it kills them.
I started doing this after getting severely fucking pissed off popping entire packs and discarding the males and only having one or two specimens. I always get 95% if not better. Sometimes I forget to add it and it's the only thing different I do and I know as soon as all my seeds don't make it

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Man, does that pic revive memories of a S&M dungeon a friend took me to in NYC late 90's. I never 'grokked' the dominant woman / grovelling thing, but I dug the costumes, and my bud was a member.

We did a couple of rails, and were inside just long enough to toss down a drink, and I'm then told that guests had to be screened and approved to participate in the fun and games. I'm led to a private area, and in walks a leather clad hottie, much like the babe in the pic, except she had jet black hair and a lot of exaggerated eye makeup. I mean, she looked badass. I'm thinking 'let the fun begin!'.

She tells me that my name for the night is 'Buttkisser', and tells me to drop to my knees, and I did. She turned, and told me to demonstrate that I understood the significance of my new name. It was then that I noticed she had an unusually big butt for an otherwise slender woman.

For some reason, I said, "So is it the leather pants that make your ass look so big?". She started crying, and fled the room as fast as her spiked heel boots would take her. To this day, I still don't grok the dominant woman /grovelling thing. But I dig the picture.

download (4).jpg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Man, does that pic revive memories of a S&M dungeon a friend took me to in NYC late 90's. I never 'grokked' the dominant woman / grovelling thing, but I dug the costumes, and my bud was a member.

We did a couple of rails, and were inside just long enough to toss down a drink, and I'm then told that guests had to be screened and approved to participate in the fun and games. I'm led to a private area, and in walks a leather clad hottie, much like the babe in the pic, except she had jet black hair and a lot of exaggerated eye makeup. I mean, she looked badass. I'm thinking 'let the fun begin!'.

She tells me that my name for the night is 'Buttkisser', and tells me to drop to my knees, and I did. She turned, and told me to demonstrate that I understood the significance of my new name. It was then that I noticed she had an unusually big butt for an otherwise slender woman.

For some reason, I said, "So is it the leather pants that make your ass look so big?". She started crying, and fled the room as fast as her spiked heel boots would take her. To this day, I still don't grok the dominant woman /grovelling thing. But I dig the picture.

View attachment 41802
I hate that honesty chromosome , but seriously She had to know she had the ass of an Offensive Tackle , some dominatrix for crying about having hippo ass.