#Heisenbeans Genetics

quiescent

Super Active Member
Y'all complaining about shipping times would be bald from "stress" if you knew how long I've waited/been waiting on stuff from a couple of vendors this year, 2019.

Know it's been said before but you guys would shit your pants back in the day. Waiting months for seeds from limited drops to be told you'll never be getting them, even though you sent money overseas tracked via fedex. This is after showing incredible patience in even addressing the delay.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Y'all complaining about shipping times would be bald from "stress" if you knew how long I've waited/been waiting on stuff from a couple of vendors this year, 2019.

Know it's been said before but you guys would shit your pants back in the day. Waiting months for seeds from limited drops to be told you'll never be getting them, even though you sent money overseas tracked via fedex. This is after showing incredible patience in even addressing the delay.
I remember those days, used to go on a forum firestax have a drop wait 2 / 3 / 4 months to get seeds but just were not any or hardly any US banks at that time

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
v

Them type's of company's couldent be in business these times.
But yeah I see your point from bk then where they now? LOL.
being able to (communicate)with the breeders in these days helps.
100% Times have changed and you can see now the true game changers in the business H&G

Last edited:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
v

Them type's of company's couldent be in business these times.
But yeah I see your point from bk then where they now? LOL.
being able to (communicate)with the breeders in these days helps.
100% Times have changed and you can see now the true game changers in the business H&G
Those were who you had to take a chance then and actually got some genetics circulated. Game changers in US weren't sending shit thru the mail back then if you didn't know someone, you grew bagseed or took a chance. Now everyone trading, sending, etc. Wasn't always like that, lol.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Those were who you had to take a chance then and actually got some genetics circulated. Game changers in US weren't sending shit thru the mail back then if you didn't know someone, you grew bagseed or took a chance. Now everyone trading, sending, etc. Wasn't always like that, lol.
Yeah I totaly understand what your saying...
and I know things with genetics has not been as easy as it is today. I respect those who been through the struggle.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Any of you guys got any leads on raw lead? Im.making some deep deep weights for offshore and need lead. I had a guy a few months back that shipped it flat rate but I forget who he was.
I’ve always made mine from used tire weights they are pure and most used tire shops will give them to you some for a small fee but most I’ve dealt with just give me a box after inquiring

Any of you guys got any leads on raw lead? Im.making some deep deep weights for offshore and need lead. I had a guy a few months back that shipped it flat rate but I forget who he was.
I have a few friends from Brooklyn that can help with your problem. Should I give them a call? Or just use Grinchy and you wont need any lead at all :alien:

Maybe that guy who shipped it found some lead boots next to his bed when he woke up one day :unsure::whistle::whistle: