#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I think he shipped yours the same day as mine and I received mine yesterday. I’m in Canada.
I watched mailman drive by, so not coming today. I wanted to pop them in this run along with 4 different PP crosses and WC x SLH F2's I made from H's cut. They're breaking ground today..
"Smiley Seeds" gonna be late for some schooling. lol

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
SLEDGE HAMMER! wow I loved that show. lol

Sledge Hammer:
I'm not afraid of anything - except world peace!

Suzi Swallow:
Inspector Hammer, do you have a prediction?
Sledge Hammer:
Yes. The first brain-transplant will be performed & YOU will be the reciprient.

The way he talked to his gun. The 80s were rough on tv. I tell my young one about the old days of tv....ok boomer....
My favorite Sledge line, when forced to release a suspect:
" Just remember, slimeball.....every breath you take, every step you make, I'll be watching you. That's police talk"

996653_sledge_hammer.jpg

Dwnundr

Upside down
Getting a bit carried away there mate. Been getting beans from Holland, UK and US since the 90s. Zero issues in nearly 30 years if you take some basic precautions. If you still too sketch to order international check out dankortownedownunder on IG for AK Bean Brains gear. Would be a great place to start for a new grower.

Also bro, if you think that there is no fire at home, PM me a drop address I'll sling you a few beans after Chrissie.
Thanks mate, I didn't say there aren't good genetics here. I've got a great cash crop strain but its clone only and I've been cloning clones off it for years, I just said they are harder to find. Especially in my neck of the woods. It was literally plastered all over the local paper here just a week or two ago that a guy got done for importing seeds, which in turn got him nailed for the crop he had going too.

I'm not a new grower,, I have ordered seeds before from numerous places that offer "stealth" shipping. Mostly they never show up or come wrapped in customs tape empty. Seedsman are the only bank I have had success with a couple of times, but their genetics are junk and have mainly left me with below par plants or hermies. Getting bored of running the same clones and strain over and over, as do buyers. Pheno hunting with shit seeds from banks is a joke that doesn't bring in any $$$. At least with quality like these it would be a lot easier task to find a new keeper mother or two.

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Do u ph? Is this new coco?
Do u add calmag? How much per gallon?
Yeah I pH 5.5/6.2 depending on the day. I recently cut out calmag for a week or two and was using alot of nitrogen. You think it's a calmag def possibly? I added it in last two days 2 ml per gallon. Leaves are really dark green with a shinyness to them.

_klx_

Super Active Member
Thanks mate, I didn't say there aren't good genetics here. I've got a great cash crop strain but its clone only and I've been cloning clones off it for years, I just said they are harder to find. Especially in my neck of the woods. It was literally plastered all over the local paper here just a week or two ago that a guy got done for importing seeds, which in turn got him nailed for the crop he had going too.

I'm not a new grower,, I have ordered seeds before from numerous places that offer "stealth" shipping. Mostly they never show up or come wrapped in customs tape empty. Seedsman are the only bank I have had success with a couple of times, but their genetics are junk and have mainly left me with below par plants or hermies. Getting bored of running the same clones and strain over and over, as do buyers. Pheno hunting with shit seeds from banks is a joke that doesn't bring in any $$$. At least with quality like these it would be a lot easier task to find a new keeper mother or two.
No worries mate, dunno where you are but sounds like you got some nazis in your PO. Good luck with your hunt! 👊

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm no expert on the subject, just helping put the info out there that anyone would need to know to help assess ur deal. Either way its early stage.
Are these plants in flower?

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
I'm no expert on the subject, just helping put the info out there that anyone would need to know to help assess ur deal. Either way its early stage.
Are these plants in flower?
Yeah about 6 weeks in . Cocotek medium. General hydro nutes. Was running them at 1000 ppm so I guess I'll lower them. I've read dark green and shiny leaves are nitrogen toxicity. So maybe lower nitro and up the calmag alil?

Dwnundr

Upside down
No worries mate, dunno where you are but sounds like you got some nazis in your PO. Good luck with your hunt! 👊
Cheers mate, yeah I believe you may be right. Few guys I know also have issues getting them in down here too. I'm pretty much as far south as you can possibly go so has to go through a few more mail rooms before shit reaches us.