#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
What was killer was the fact alot of really good growers kind of started it.

Well i followed you over here from rollitup. I was one of those that even prepaid you on those seeds when you first started getting some in. It was just over a yr ago when you was talking about breeding those plants u had for the public and selling the seeds for a good price.

Got tired of the bs on rollitup. And i was game for some top notch genetics.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yea I remember all that shit happening over there. I got banned from there I think just for being associated with you guys. I didn’t even do anything crazy over there, I talked a little bit of shit and put a couple people in there places, but nothing to get banned over. I went back one day and couldn’t get in, got the banned message. I haven’t been back since. That place sucks.
Well I know plenty of the MODs suck , You know what they be gobblin on too , fuckers love them purple headed yogurt slingers.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Yea this place is the shit. I remember when heisen got banned from rollitup and made this place, it was kinda slow at first. I’d get a few notifications every day but it was slow moving. Now I get like 40 every hour and there’s almost 700 members shits crazy. But this is the coolest place online hands down. The community we’ve created is the shit, the people here are great. Thanks again @Heisenbeans for hooking us all up with this place.
oh and yea I would read your book lol
I'm getting shitted on there by members I thought were cool as fuck. Hell I hashtag Genuity's CP on my IG account for over a year, up till he started acting weird because of this site. Now I'm being called a rat by another long time member on that thread too?

If I'm a rat then fuck it I'll eat some cheese. A lot of hate over something that should create joy.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Yea I remember all that shit happening over there. I got banned from there I think just for being associated with you guys. I didn’t even do anything crazy over there, I talked a little bit of shit and put a couple people in there places, but nothing to get banned over. I went back one day and couldn’t get in, got the banned message. I haven’t been back since. That place sucks.
Haha yea I thought that was fucking hilarious too. Same thought, about the money thing. He was always begging. Serves him right I guess.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm getting shitted on there by members I thought were cool as fuck. Hell I hashtag Genuity's CP on my IG account for over a year, up till he started acting weird because of this site. Now I'm being called a rat by another long time member on that thread too?

If I'm a rat then fuck it I'll eat some cheese. A lot of hate over something that should create joy.
Fuck gen, I had him figured out in the beginning. Dude is two faced as fuck and a conspiracy theorist. Always trying to put two and two together on shit that dont mean nothing. That dude plays on both sides of the fence. Tried to say we was on some racist shit. I could care less if the dude was purple but that ain't got nothing to do with nothing. No one ever even said anything close to what he was saying. This forum has grown to the point I just stay in here anymore and that's pretty much it. I pay the bill every month it comes in and that's it. Other than that I pretty much know who is real and who's fake. I'll say it one more time. FUCK GEN.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Well i followed you over here from rollitup. I was one of those that even prepaid you on those seeds when you first started getting some in. It was just over a yr ago when you was talking about breeding those plants u had for the public and selling the seeds for a good price.

Got tired of the bs on rollitup. And i was game for some top notch genetics.
Same here. Seems like longer than a year ago tho. Crazy shit there were so many haters saying that we were all idiots and he was gonna take our money and we were gonna get bs seeds and all kinds of hating ass shit. Well they shut the fuck up real quick didn’t they? Haha

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Same here. Seems like longer than a year ago tho. Crazy shit there were so many haters saying that we were all idiots and he was gonna take our money and we were gonna get bs seeds and all kinds of hating ass shit. Well they shut the fuck up real quick didn’t they? Haha
Naw they didnt, they started buying my seeds. Even some of the guys that hated gu's guts couldnt help themselves. They still bought packs haha.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Yeah man them haters got put on mouth arrest. I mean you spend weeks talking shit and than see that nothing was the way you said it was what else can you do.
Facts. One of those dudes, pa nature or some shit like that, used to message me on rollitup all the time right about the same time we all came over here. He would always tell me I’m gonna get fucked over and you were stealing everyone’s money and just trash talking lol. I would always just be like yea ok man whatever you say. Fuck that guy lol

D

Deleted member 60

This is definitely a rare place in the cannabis world. There are/have been private forums centered on trading and more... but those are usually invite-only. I can't really remember any other forums in my time on the boards (25 years) where a seed company was in the mix/paying server fees who then gave their blessing for the members to vend their own seeds openly without fees/etc. Gotta hand it to Heisen for setting his goals and for being man enough to bend and adjust and...I'm sure...eat a bit of crow as he forged a bond/biz with Gu~ as well as for just letting this forum fly on autopilot...sans shit canning the folks who just sign on to try to make it another TrollItUp.

Other than the above....the game changer here has been just letting the membership call bullshit on the membership and watching how respect can work when it is allowed to play out.

so fuck all of you. Know what I'm sayin'? :ROFLMAO:

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
I think I'll make a video today and show some of the shit I'm working on
Yeah man them haters got put on mouth arrest. I mean you spend weeks talking shit and than see that nothing was the way you said it was what else can you do.
hey heisen brand new on this don’t know how to message ya direct but curious to when you will have most of your strains back in stock at green point like wedding cake and was curious as to the most ass kicking put your dick in the dirt coma strain you have