#Heisenbeans Genetics

quiescent

Super Active Member
He just started a company and you're already getting a hell of a deal. You're getting 12 fem seeds for $60, 24 for $100. I wouldn't do a sale, ever, at his current prices.

You discount things to get people through the door, that's not an issue here. Compounding that, this is his first opportunity to get a ROI for the startup. Labor, materials and real/cyber overhead are just some of the things he's been footing the bill for with no specific cash flow.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Enhancement request: It would be awesome if I didn't have to register twice. (heisenbeans & chuckersparadise.)
I have a small hand in this place. My website for heisenbeans is completely unaffiliated. The logins no one has access to but the governor. I'm all about security so nothing can be seen as far as logins and passwords. That' shit is all encrypted on the server. Even the admin cant see logins.

quiescent

Super Active Member
I grow outdoors and sometimes the smell becomes overwhelming. It happens when there's no breeze and the smell gets concentrated over time.
One thing that worked surprisingly well was an ozone generator.
I use/would recommend an ozone generator at the end of my exhaust now. I think everyone should do that if they're able to exhaust the air into an attic or directly outdoors.

At the time I wasn't sure enough about the safety aspects of it because there was literally a plywood insert exhausting my 4 tents using the attic access. Had no fan, didn't know they were even a thing lol.

Now I would make sure to have an attic exhaust fan on a timer, wasn't very wise back then. Funny how I thought the older guys able to do a little bit of everything were geniuses as a younger guy. There's the right way to do a couple things, that's one of em.

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
I have a small hand in this place. My website for heisenbeans is completely unaffiliated. The logins no one has access to but the governor. I'm all about security so nothing can be seen as far as logins and passwords. That' shit is all encrypted on the server. Even the admin cant see logins.
I was wondering if we should communicate through your site or here. I don't like having my data out there and appreciate you protecting us