#Heisenbeans Genetics

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Dang.
I traded for a pack of Cali Cannon hoping to avoid pine.
Maybe someone should tell Gu that his info is wrong.
---
"OG cultivars are universally flavored like pine wood, lemon cleaner products, burning rubber, and gasoline. Depending on the cutting, each of these scents will be emphasized or downplayed. The Tahoe OG is no exception and tends to emphasize the lemon and gasoline notes, downplaying the pine and burning rubber. "

I ran the Cali Cannons and it wasnt pine on any of the phenos I got. I got lemon zest with the usual SD overkill. I think you'll be good if you were trying to avoid the pine.

IrocZ

Really Active Member
Get @Heisenbeans rookie card now!
Cause once these drop, the price aint coming downnnnnnn!!
Some fire coming fo sho!

Got my upside down label rookie card!

The 4 that I didn't attempt to germ will hit the safe, and my children will be coming over to "Chuckers Paradise," when I die trying to figure out how to germ really old seeds. lol

The pre-orders are for growing, the rookie card is for saving, now that I have my 1 original HB Ghost OG Bastard, lol

IrocZ

Really Active Member
Amma ask uncle Heisen to hook me up! Lol
(y)

Uncle Heisen will take care of you!

I took heat from the wife for the pre-order, but Uncle Heisen hooked me up with:

Now I'm a proud father of an original Ghost OG Bastard!

Thanks Uncle Heisen!!!!

The seeds will be here soon, and then I got to convince the wife to let me get more, lol. All the fire Heisen's been posting! Now I want them all, haha.

I believe Heisen's Legendary genetics will help this little closet grower, grow some fire!
That will convince her! I don't have the setup a lot of you have, so my grow won't convince the haters, but I'm confident the rest of you will! And after watching along maybe I'll finally chuck some pollen myself. Last time the wife found the pollen I had collected and thought it was kief, hahaha. Funny, but there went my pollen.

Heisen's work is almost done, then it will be up to the rest of us.

Last edited:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Going through all the preorders tonight and tomorrow. I pulled a pile of wedding cakes s1s last night so there finished. I'm gonna dry them all week so anyone with a wc s1 in the order will go out next.monday.
Also pulled a pile of banana cookie x sundae drivers also.
so is it too late to try and preorder some of the wedding cakes, or is there enough for all preorders and some sales?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
How we looking on the MAC crosses H ? Driver x Mac ?
None of the mac crosses turned out right. The seeds just wouldn't mature correctly. I'm offering a refund to whoever ordered the mac s1s or they can choose a different s1. I'll be sending all them emails out on sunday

so is it too late to try and preorder some of the wedding cakes, or is there enough for all preorders and some sales?
I'm still taling the preorders on them seeds are already pulled on wedding cake s1s, wedding cake gg4, wedding cake x wedding pie , wedding cake sundae

Pistilpusher

Master Grower
None of the mac crosses turned out right. The seeds just wouldn't mature correctly. I'm offering a refund to whoever ordered the mac s1s or they can choose a different s1. I'll be sending all them emails out on sunday

I'm still taling the preorders on them seeds are already pulled on wedding cake s1s, wedding cake gg4, wedding cake x wedding pie , wedding cake sundae
I had picked the Driver x MAC as one of the crosses for the pre order so just change that up to a ECSD cross instead. You can choose for me , whatever you think will put out the stank. I did email ya so obviously good to go. CHEERS !

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Going through all the preorders tonight and tomorrow. I pulled a pile of wedding cakes s1s last night so there finished. I'm gonna dry them all week so anyone with a wc s1 in the order will go out next.monday.
Also pulled a pile of banana cookie x sundae drivers also.
Oooo that's me..
Think i'm down for gg4 and wedding cake S1s and SDC x adub ,Banana cookies x Purple punch?
Plus anything for "The List"

God Damn im excited now.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇺🇸