#Heisenbeans Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

I'm sure it's a good thing for him/am glad for him....but he definitely opened the floodgates with the preorders

I kinda remember through the fog he said he'd let folks know when to contact him for the 3-pack give away.

But I got brain damage from takin those drugs... so...um...maybe it was a flashback

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm sure it's a good thing for him/am glad for him....but he definitely opened the floodgates with the preorders

I kinda remember through the fog he said he'd let folks know when to contact him for the 3-pack give away.

But I got brain damage from takin those drugs... so...um...maybe it was a flashback
Stiicky, I'd email him with the same one you used in the beginning or hollar at him on here with it, I'd say he can double check pretty quick, Im reading that like even with preorders, most everyone on that list gettin some, but jmho.

Goats

Kush Lover
I'm still gonna hook people up.
i still don't fully understand... i thought one of the big pillars of your business was to do things better than others like Gu~, and a big part of that was not selling untested gear? now i see dozens of paid-for packs going out the door and not one plant has been grown as a tester yet.

was all of that before just bullshit to get the hype up?

Pistilpusher

Master Grower
i still don't fully understand... i thought one of the big pillars of your business was to do things better than others like Gu~, and a big part of that was not selling untested gear? now i see dozens of paid-for packs going out the door and not one plant has been grown as a tester yet.

was all of that before just bullshit to get the hype up?
If your not in for the ride ..no biggie ..nothing lost. Just sit back and watch others take the Heisenbeans challenge. You can always purchase what's left from his site..just might not be much to choose from 😁