#Heisenbeans Genetics

Getgrowingson

Geez lol trying to catch up on the Heisenbeans thread over here but man lifes
Busy these days. Whole garden is down walls , water, electrical everything. Taking down a 10kw grow in order to make it look like it never existed isn’t as easy as I thought it would be when I built it out lol. But it’s sold and a new house is bought! Still really can’t wait to see these beans and wanted to ask and see if the RIU list of destiny haha is still a go for people who were graced enough to get on it. I really hope it works out as I recently lost my job as well so my bean buying is on hold until I start getting regular pay checks again. Would love to run some testers from these mommas and show them off to all the people who seem to have a hard on for our buddy haha. The more straight up you are and blunt it seems the haters and trolls are all over it. Keep doing you and put out the fire and they won’t have a leg to stand on @Heisenbeans kill it brother

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So the Alien OG lineage is unknown? The only thing I find when I google is Cali Connection...
Naw its Tahoe OG and alien kush. Supposedly the Tahoe og that swerve used. Theres 2 good cuts of it floating around. The one I have is the better of the 2. It's a bigger yielder. The nose is pure pine and that's the first thing my helper said was it smells like a Christmas tree. It does get a little purple in it so I can see the Las Vegas purple in it some.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Dang.
I traded for a pack of Cali Cannon hoping to avoid pine.
Maybe someone should tell Gu that his info is wrong.
---
"OG cultivars are universally flavored like pine wood, lemon cleaner products, burning rubber, and gasoline. Depending on the cutting, each of these scents will be emphasized or downplayed. The Tahoe OG is no exception and tends to emphasize the lemon and gasoline notes, downplaying the pine and burning rubber. "

Yeah the pine is number 2 in Tahoe and lemon is what you notice first. But that's the Tahoe. I think that's what his description was saying. The pi e is there but its downplayed somewhat in his cross.
The alien og is pine all day.
Alien crossed to some less pine stuff results in some with no pine at all and some with all pine.