#Heisenbeans Genetics

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
You mean besides the fruit flavored IG stuff?
I would really suggest you take a hard look at the topanga crosses
i picked up a pack of the Topanga wedding. Earlier I could have sworn it said space gorilla was back in stock but when I clicked on it, it said sold out. Any chance that will be back in the near future? I love me some alien and I find that gg4 plays well with just about anything.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I currently have sundae banana cookies and bridezilla 1 month into veg and the banana cookies is twice the size of the bridezilla. With 3 times the nodal spacing as well.
thanks for the input I think the 2 that I have is going to stupid crazy in flip they are growing trouble free
just crazy strech I will try to get a couple of pics later after work ✌

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
@Heisenbeans been following you for awile now, thought it was time i made an account.

Been growing 10+ years Got busted for manufacturing when i was younger so i had to take a small hiatus. Strarted up again last year and tho ive never ran any of ur gentics i see an entire community stand behind all the time and work youve put in. Its truly amazing what you've built here.

Thinking a Topanga wedding cake for my 1st heisen run. When you said it smelled like Patron 😲🤤

Knowing what all of you do now gowing out different strains, what would u run for your 1st time?

ill throw up some pics and vids up on another thread of some stuff im working on right now. I dont wanna clog this thread up with non heaien gear. looks like we need a symbiotic thread :)

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans been following you for awile now, thought it was time i made an account.

Been growing 10+ years Got busted for manufacturing when i was younger so i had to take a small hiatus. Strarted up again last year and tho ive never ran any of ur gentics i see an entire community stand behind all the time and work youve put in. Its truly amazing what you've built here.

Thinking a Topanga wedding cake for my 1st heisen run. When you said it smelled like Patron 😲🤤

Knowing what all of you do now gowing out different strains, what would u run for your 1st time?

ill throw up some pics and vids up on another thread of some stuff im working on right now. I dont wanna clog this thread up with non heaien gear. looks like we need a symbiotic thread :)
Topanga Canyon and Wedding Cake were my 2 favorite strains followed by my Purp Punch cuts.
You won't go wrong with any 3 of those put into crosses

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Muahahaha almost looks like the pumpkin I carved!
Some fire to be had!
Some carbon filters are gonna need a bigger size! My a DUB is curing and stinking up the joint. Had to buy another filter for the cure room haha. Good problems.
I cant believe this hasnt even been a year in paradise yet! This next drop is really ginna get you that ONE!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
@Heisenbeans
I cant get a pic ( no Usb scope) but this gal has purple trichs not all but some.
This sundae driver got so dark with the chilly temps I’ve had this week looks like it will be done by 60 days max this is here at 50 days since flip she’s smelling sweet creamy kind of like a marshmallow maybe?? This one has me stumped on how to describe it I’ll give a better report once smoked.
E7437B4A-AA7C-4016-8AE3-786E4BF7434E.jpegC6F14AD5-2BAA-473B-A303-AEF8837A8273.jpeg07C167C4-37A1-4FFA-B6A0-115CEB398B1C.jpeg

Last edited: