#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Just ignore the ass. Don't even communicate with him at all. Eventually he will fade away. Can't wait to prove them all wrong.
Not much good at ignore myself , I prefer the donkey punch approach, fuck I just woke up too. Good day in the grow tent . I got some shit going that's going straight to Gen , H , and the hero testers that's going to shake mutherfuckers right up

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
View attachment 1897

Ask and you shall receive. Ill take my 1000$ in seeded blood bud to the white house gate. Ill be waiting, Smoochykins.

I love you so dearly, My oh so cute, Heisely!

Can't wait for the foreplay and the censorship of the truth! BABY JUST GIVE IT TO ME! PLEASE!
That's not trying to get your retarded ass that is an argument I was having with another user. Completely out of context and anyone with half a brain could shee that is obvious since you are one of my biggest haters indicated by your first message. You should post the rest of the conversation.

Pistilpusher

Master Grower
That's not trying to get your retarded ass that is an argument I was having with another user. Completely out of context and anyone with half a brain could shee that is obvious since you are one of my biggest haters indicated by your first message. You should post the rest of the conversation.
Think of it this way Heisen..notice how the asshats are loosing their shit more as your endeavor is coming to furition..its driving them literally nuts lol . Wait till the pics of all the beans are popped..wait till the pics of all the plants are up ..wait till pics of straight up fire is posted...we then just might see pics of these clowns with a 40 in their mouth offing themselves cause they couldn't take it no longer..sorry H but I'm loving it

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
ahahah that guy made his way over here did he? the most CONNECTED grower any of you has ever had the pleasure of knowing?
That fuckn pussy ass mother fucker cant grow worth a shit. Have you seen his plants. Connected or not. He still cant grow worth a single fuck. Or clean from the looks of it. His grow room looks like a porta-jon shitter at a truck stop along the highway. Nasty as FUCK. Absolutely pathetic.