#Heisenbeans Genetics

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

PORTLAND, Ore. —
A Kentucky-based company that produces CBD has filed a $44 million lawsuit against an Oregon company it claims sold it nearly worthless hemp seeds that ruined a giant 2019 crop.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reports the crop was destined to help fulfill the country's booming demand for CBD, a plant extract soaring in popularity as a treatment for health problems from anxiety to insomnia.

But Elemental Processing of Lexington, Kentucky, claims those plans tanked when HP Farms of Troutdale, Oregon sold it more than 6 million seeds that were mostly "male." The female plants produce a CBD-rich flower.

@Heisenbeans

Looks like you are in the wrong business. lol Seen at greenpoint they are selling hemp seeds now, so their is still risk involved with all this.
Bahaha. Fucking idiots didn’t understand they were buying regs or they were duped and were told they were fems?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Bahaha. Fucking idiots didn’t understand they were buying regs or they were duped and were told they were fems?
You'd think a seeded hemp crop would be ideal. Then you can sell the hemp seeds, buds, fiber and what not, or am I missing something? Do they not process hemp seed and flower at the same time/same fields. Sensi fields of hemp just seem wrong, lol.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I am thinking 🤔 NFT 8ft (oldschool)
NFT 8ft tray
Home made stand pitch 3” drop
HB drop down scrog 👍🤓
60 gal Reservoir under NFT stand
Panda 🐼 room style
My shoulders and knees just can’t
Maintain the buckets low profiles.
I will post pic when 1 is done . However now I am just sealing the joint in the new mother & clone room.

The old buggy veranda bathroom is now lined out with cedar planks sink and toilet all upgraded installed with exhaust fan. ceilings are 9 ft. room is small but it’s mother’s and clones 8x5. The smell of cedar fence planks priceless labor of love.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
You'd think a seeded hemp crop would be ideal. Then you can sell the hemp seeds, buds, fiber and what not, or am I missing something? Do they not process hemp seed and flower at the same time/same fields. Sensi fields of hemp just seem wrong, lol.
They are giving gov't grants to farms like crazy. I have get to see one. But the money is there. Just need to apply. I dont have a chance with my record. But hey ya never know!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

PORTLAND, Ore. —
A Kentucky-based company that produces CBD has filed a $44 million lawsuit against an Oregon company it claims sold it nearly worthless hemp seeds that ruined a giant 2019 crop.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reports the crop was destined to help fulfill the country's booming demand for CBD, a plant extract soaring in popularity as a treatment for health problems from anxiety to insomnia.

But Elemental Processing of Lexington, Kentucky, claims those plans tanked when HP Farms of Troutdale, Oregon sold it more than 6 million seeds that were mostly "male." The female plants produce a CBD-rich flower.

@Heisenbeans

Looks like you are in the wrong business. lol Seen at greenpoint they are selling hemp seeds now, so their is still risk involved with all this.
I'm right there with it homie. Were not gonna be selling no Male hemp that's for sure. It will be in a 100 percent different facility so you guys dont be alarmed. There wont be any hemp seeds in any of the stuff you guys are getting.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
they claim the female seeds is what is very lucrative right now. Thats how they get the flowers for cbd oil, etc. I don't think its as easy as everyone thinks, big MO hemp expo, they were peddlin KS and other states female seeds. But the flowers are more lucrative than a seeded crop, from my understanding, when you are just using for pulp, etc, its like cotton and a cotton gin, males females seeds stems etc all mashed up in a gin, liquid drained off, what's left is processed. Female only is hand picked from my understanding, unless you have rigged your implement equipment, normal farming stuff won't work. But hemp is the fiber of the future, when you look at all its uses and processes these days.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
they claim the female seeds is what is very lucrative right now. Thats how they get the flowers for cbd oil, etc. I don't think its as easy as everyone thinks, big MO hemp expo, they were peddlin KS and other states female seeds. But the flowers are more lucrative than a seeded crop, from my understanding, when you are just using for pulp, etc, its like cotton and a cotton gin, males females seeds stems etc all mashed up in a gin, liquid drained off, what's left is processed. Female only is hand picked from my understanding, unless you have rigged your implement equipment, normal farming stuff won't work. But hemp is the fiber of the future, when you look at all its uses and processes these days.
It's all over oregon now. I dig seeing the fields of clones flowering. I get what you're saying, demand is for the processed cbd oil not the hemp seed oil or biofuel side of hemp seed etc. Which is nuts because the return on biofuel is like 100x what it is with corn. If I was growing corn in Illinois I'd be looking into converting into hemp seed for bio fuel...

But I'm sure Heisen would prefer the hemp talk moved to another thread, though it is interesting to see the turning tides in agriculture.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
yea, I think right now, and I figure Gu and Heisen have figured it out, like that story previously mentioned, female hemp seed I think is the most lucrative, with the grown flowers next and the pulp third, but it is kinda wild and exciting to see this great plant. Is there anything you can't do with it, lol. Medical, industrial, recreational, whole plant used, etc. Sorry off topic. Again, I can recommend the gmoozy especially and the gmocake.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member

PORTLAND, Ore. —

@Heisenbeans

I had been eye 👁 balling the GPS female only CBD strains at for a week or two now for shoulders & knees.
With the post tonight I bought 1 pkg of 10 beans of both Fem Only CBD strains Gu has shown at GPS.
A hunt for CBD type fire in these strains is worthy perhaps.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
We got girls rising!
First genetics ....
SBC both seeds are sprouted 🥇.
Rok 1 seed sprouted 1 flex 💪 🥈.
Purple crash 1 seedling flex 💪. 🥉
These girls are starting with reAl
sunshine in window sill.
Dome cover still on till all punch through😁
HB Rdwc 4x10 buckets & scrog
I’m all in 🌺🤩👍💪😎🌺
NFT 2x water & 1/2 yield !!😳wtf?

Attachments

Last edited:

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
The gun violence is 99% suicides and gangs/ illegal firearms , legal gun owners make up a very small % of the actual violence, no matter whether You lean right or left letting them fucks disarm citizens should be a cross the Rubicon issue for all Patriots right or left. Government wants power and to get it they take away Rights , have to stop that shit they are all currupt fucks that make all of us look like the Brady Bunch. Fuck em
You and I would get along famously my dude 👌

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
yea, I think right now, and I figure Gu and Heisen have figured it out, like that story previously mentioned, female hemp seed I think is the most lucrative, with the grown flowers next and the pulp third, but it is kinda wild and exciting to see this great plant. Is there anything you can't do with it, lol. Medical, industrial, recreational, whole plant used, etc. Sorry off topic. Again, I can recommend the gmoozy especially and the gmocake.
What other plant, smells like every other plant? lol