#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So, I got lost on the Internet. I thought I was here. The other spot now looks eerily similar to this spot. I had to keep looking at my address bar and wiping sleep from my eyes. Wtf?
All them advertising dollars they make and they cant pay 300 dollars to remove the xenforo branding at the bottom of the website.
I always thought they had more people online at a time. They really not that much busier than this place.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Any1 got the Topanga wedding comming
50$ for 6.
Heisen showed a video on the tube rock hard solid fat stinking strong buds 😎 looks fire.
50$ 6 Fems
Got mine they were posted dropped to GPS just last month a steal at $50
Just popped 7 Heisenbeans strains
This week 10 out of 14 are up soaking sunshine 🌞 that sunshine is still pounding the coco waking the remaking seeds .. let’s go let’s go 🤪

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
All them advertising dollars they make and they cant pay 300 dollars to remove the xenforo branding at the bottom of the website.
I always thought they had more people online at a time. They really not that much busier than this place.
That's crazy,although it was first, it now looks like a bootleg version of this place. Even the emojis on the like button suck. I guess CP has garnered enough attention to be reckoned with.👌