#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Hard chip Coco coir pellets
el sucko mucho mas! 🤬
Took pellets out crumbled up on bake sheet. Then place back in center only for 16 seeds. Then just a few drops of superthrive in glass of sun warm mountain water 💦 aah time to plant seeds in new home 🏡😎

Pulled out the jiffy 16 green house
With peat moss it did exactly what it should do expand

Attachments

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
If it was mold you would be able to smell it.
The larger tops did have some mold after continuing the clip. Dying sugars were the giveaway. Other tops with all green leaves were fine. It was a very very minute amount that seemed to focus on a single calyx and on the pistols. White grayish fuz, but I tossed them. That's why I was worried about the lowers when I saw that. The bridezilla itself smells like burnt tires and cooked liver so it was hard to pick out a funny smell but the tops definitely had a little different hint to them. I'll dry and recheck before the cure. Thanks again everyone. Next up is a mystery run from the pile. Might throw in a ecstardawg cause it sounds like it would match my preference of smoke. Dont want to end up with all ogs, I'd never get anything done.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Well all seeds cracked and showing white taps all seeds are in the coco
Sunny snug and protected. 15 HB seeds dropped/ 15 cracked and planted in less than 24 hrs across 7 current strains offered up I have had for about a week .
****Just a note HB seeds are all in the burpee coco wicking seed kit.
————
In the jiffy seed kit planted some precious
capsicum Pequin
Capsicum tepin
Capsicum cayenne
All imported from Canada 🇨🇦

Attachments

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Check home Depot if you have one around. It's like $12 for a 4oz bottle there
I used superthrive back in like 2004 and noticed nothing. Clones rooted just as fast using plain water as they did using super thrive or thrive alive (similar products). Just my experience.
Thanks guys. I did find it on Amazon for like $19 Cdn, but I think I’ll just keep my money.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Plenty of Superthrive on Ebay for about $10. I have it for tomato cuttings that get done right in the garden. Put a drop or 2, in my cooler cloner as well. Not sure if it does anything in the cloner, but I do believe there's a difference making Tomato cuttings outside in a bucket. Shit lasts forever.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Bc_ca What are your thoughts on Superthrive? Do you notice a difference using it? That shit is expensive! It was $30 for a tiny little bottle at the hydro store.
Hi old-st1r 😊🌺
It’s a stress reliever in application I have used it with transfer potted plants / 3 -4 ft trees to in ground.
Significant differentials in doing that let alone many just don’t take also in stressor climate like valley desert in SoCal. I do see the plant / take whatever it needs from superthrive when it comes back stronger. Not because you used more of it . Mostly that you thought to provide a benefit for the plant if it could use it. 👍😊🌺
Hope that made since.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
If you have mold in a few spots, you got the spores everywhere in that area. Ive talked myself into thinkin it was resin sticking too, lmfao, you'll find out soon enough when smoking it. Nobody wants to believe they need to trash a whole run, but it happens sometimes. If it just doesn't seem as potent as it should be, or dries to an off colored light gray or so, you'll know it wasn't gooey trich heads sticking together, lmfao. That kills me. Per the superthrive, it does work good on regular plants etc. but at a drop per gallon, almost seems to hot for me when used with cannabis. Ive always had it around, the bottle always crusts over at top where I cant' open it, due to one or two uses, then none. lol. Funny thing, can't get Superthrive in Oregon cept online, due to its proprietory ingredient or two. Oregon got that labeling law, everything has to be on label. Also, on another note, I see the boof carts on TV this morning ruining the whole cart scene, Dank Vapes they couldn't even find the entity that is Dank Vapes, lol. All the Mj oil is that outdoor pesticide bullshit they can't sell to the clubs. And don't want to take lower end black market prices. Wild times in Growers High, lol

Edit to add: Dang wake and bake with Gmoozy and GmoCake, get your motor running............head out to the hiway................!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
If you have mold in a few spots, you got the spores everywhere in that area. Ive talked myself into thinkin it was resin sticking too, lmfao, you'll find out soon enough when smoking it. Nobody wants to believe they need to trash a whole run, but it happens sometimes. If it just doesn't seem as potent as it should be, or dries to an off colored light gray or so, you'll know it wasn't gooey trich heads sticking together, lmfao. That kills me. Per the superthrive, it does work good on regular plants etc. but at a drop per gallon, almost seems to hot for me when used with cannabis. Ive always had it around, the bottle always crusts over at top where I cant' open it, due to one or two uses, then none. lol. Funny thing, can't get Superthrive in Oregon cept online, due to its proprietory ingredient or two. Oregon got that labeling law, everything has to be on label. Also, on another note, I see the boof carts on TV this morning ruining the whole cart scene, Dank Vapes they couldn't even find the entity that is Dank Vapes, lol. All the Mj oil is that outdoor pesticide bullshit they can't sell to the clubs. And don't want to take lower end black market prices. Wild times in Growers High, lol

Edit to add: Dang wake and bake with Gmoozy and GmoCake, get your motor running............head out to the hiway................!
Ny outlawed vapes as of Oct 4. No more fruity only tobacco flavored. The haji shops sell the mj vapes

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Ny outlawed vapes as of Oct 4. No more fruity only tobacco flavored. The haji shops sell the mj vapes
Cali boof shops, unlicensed, were shown on nat'l tv this morn. Dank Vapes was the main one mentioned, but it was also mentioned how many black market mmj samples have the petsticieds, mold or mildew, etc. Gal walked into a few shops, got a bunch and was never checked for anything, I guess ok since rec? IG has been showing some legit tests out of Cali legal licensed shops gear that is also not as clean as they claim. May be the last gasp for carts. I seen some around me, they are obviously boof, Im surprised so many still usin em, tbh. NBC news went four different times to supposedly Dank Vape the entity and couldn't find it. Reckon its just a boof brand name being marketed and sold. Looks like they are doing all the others that way also, they claim they can copy the hologram/barcode thingie nowdays also.

D

Deleted member 60

Fuckin ridiculous shit. Takes a few folks kickin it and they outlaw "vapes".....

but folks DIE DAILY from gun violence and all we hear are crickets....

Discriminate much? Um....fuck yes they do. Bastard motherfuckers...