#Heisenbeans Genetics

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Wedding cake s1 9wks9D5EA5A7-0DCD-455A-ABF1-D2A43A2D7A94.jpeg8FD519CC-389C-4735-8C88-AD6A69B23F54.jpegB90FAD38-878E-428A-9AFE-D97C9EBC7925.jpeg
Soo sticky & nice
Out of 10 I got 3 outstanding keeper plants.
The other 7 are plenty good & easily vendable.
I’ll be growing all 10 again ‘cause I already have them all cloned & been vegging them for wks, eventually it’ll just be the 3.
I’m sure I’ve got gg4s1 coming up that’s going to be just as good...
🚀🌛

Opie1

Master Grower
Wedding cake s1 9wksView attachment 19042View attachment 19043View attachment 19041
Soo sticky & nice
I’ll be growing all 10 again ‘cause I already have them all cloned & been vegging them for wks, eventually it’ll just be the 3.
🚀🌛
Damn! And these were grown outside? You don’t usually see plants get that frosty outdoors.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I have a BBC that reaks banana and 4 other BBC that dont smell at all. The semi mutant also reaked of banana and another BBC that's finishing up is all frost and purple leaves but very low smell. But those were the first testers H put out. The BBC that reaked is a KEEPER in anyone's garden. Here is a pic of BBC in a bowl :alien:

View attachment 19025

and another

View attachment 19026

My Corey keeper

View attachment 19027

and another

View attachment 19028

16 plants under a 600 watt HPS gave me 19 ounces total. Most averaged around 35 grams except for one BBC gave me 48 and the semi mutant BBC gave me only 21. Very happy with the overall weight and love the gentics :alien:
All.that shit looks good. Killer bag appeal. Great job man.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Wedding cake s1 9wksView attachment 19042View attachment 19043View attachment 19041
Soo sticky & nice
🚀🌛
Very nice man. That's one of the prettiest outdoor plants I've seen in a while. Usilually outdoor is all stretchy and airy. That shit looks dank. Need to start charging more for my seeds haha. Just kidding all you guys are killing it.

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Damn! And these were grown outside? You don’t usually see plants get that frosty outdoors.
Very nice man. That's one of the prettiest outdoor plants I've seen in a while. Usilually outdoor is all stretchy and airy. That shit looks dank. Need to start charging more for my seeds haha. Just kidding all you guys are killing it.
these are indoor i just harvested em outside.
they are pretty dank , thanks for making them.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Out in the greenhouse got around 150 clones in dirt. Did t take long for the termites to show ADub clone around a foot tall. You can see one of the bastards on the bottom right. I picked up the plant and 10 more spilled out. I got some clones that are now 3 foot tall right next to this one so I'm afraid they are gonna find it.
Ordered some dessert for em after eating the inside of the plant up for dinner.

IMG_20190820_180800.jpg

Opie1

Master Grower

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN