#Heisenbeans Genetics

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Wow heis you must be a sexy ass manbeast, you got these lovers obsessed man, just wont quit the stalking im not in posession of the facts with all the drama these cats trying to bring in here, but with all the stuff youve taught so many people, youve got a legion of followers, and im sure most if us would smack the shit outta theses dudes, if they popped off their troll mouths in person lol

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
And id definitely hold the course here, this site is by far the best environment for peeps that are obsessed, want to be the best grower we can be, and have an honest love of growing, the talent pool here and the atmosphere is unmatched and ideal for the type of learning we need, plus you all are just really cook dudes as well😍😍😍 😉

Éclair

No one dislikes chunky more than me but he still has a voice and these guys wake up in the morning and decide wow today I'm gonna go talk shit haha.
Is it just me or is it curious timing with the conversation about someone named Whyte just the other day? Maybe there's a connection there? 🤔

I like criticism from all sides to help me improve.
OK... hear you... here's some:

STOP putting out so many awesome new strains because @Heathenraider is running out of storage space!

Maybe we should have a constructive criticism challenge... you know, what other horrible diabolical things should Heisen stop doing? Does anyone have anything to say about those awfully informative videos?
🤪