#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Once I ditch AN I think I should have the extra funds to do something like that if the RO system doesn't get me close to 0. I'm tired of waiting for my roommate to hook it up so this weekend I'm hoping a few of youse will be available if I need some assistance since I still have to read the instructions lmao
Don't we all. Hell, I might not understand, but maybe I'll get something or it will confuse me more. You young folks and this "new age" tech. lol

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
Once I ditch AN I think I should have the extra funds to do something like that if the RO system doesn't get me close to 0. I'm tired of waiting for my roommate to hook it up so this weekend I'm hoping a few of youse will be available if I need some assistance since I still have to read the instructions lmao
Bring it on. Most go together quite easy. But just in case I'll have one prerolled. 😆

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 11877
No motherfucking clue lol. Roommate bought it, will have to ask.

My fuckin man! That's love bro!
As long as u have the saddle adapter that attaches the drain to the RO system. And a 120v outlet nearby. Its easy peasy. There are plenty of diagrams and videos too.
I did it and im no plumber!
Just didn't think about where the waste water from the system would go and how to power it

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 11877

Nice! That looks like a 5 stage, probably 100-150 GPD. Depending on your water pressure you may need a booster pump. A cheap inline gauge helps but not necessary. The colder the water that goes in the longer it takes to produce clean water.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
As long as u have the saddle adapter that attaches the drain to the RO system. And a 120v outlet nearby. Its easy peasy. There are plenty of diagrams and videos too.
I did it and im no plumber!
Just didn't think about where the waste water from the system would go and how to power it
I have it all...youse are making me feel better about this. Just need to actually sit down and watch a bunch of videos and read about it.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 11877

Damn! I just go out in the driveway and pick up a bucket full of sand and gravel and run water through that.
Grandma told me when I was a kid, if water runs over 3 rocks, it's clean. If it runs over 3 rocks and a turd, it's dirty. lol

Last edited:

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I also grow In tents besides having a dedicated flower room. I have 5 tents that I have plumbed in a rdwc system and they are all connected through a 2" pipe. Got a pump in the main Rez tank pumping to the beginning bucket and flows all back to the main Rez tank.
Just flipped 3 tents 2 of them a couple days back.
Think my canopy is too crowded?

First pic is Trainwreck arcata cut. It's always had screwy looking leaves.

Second pic chem 4

Almost at the point of getting rid of these 2 strains and replacing them with something of Heisens that is good. I've had these 2 for several years now. IMG_20190627_171126.jpgIMG_20190627_171149.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I also grow In tents besides having a dedicated flower room. I have 5 tents that I have plumbed in a rdwc system and they are all connected through a 2" pipe. Got a pump in the main Rez tank pumping to the beginning bucket and flows all back to the main Rez tank.
Just flipped 3 tents 2 of them a couple days back.
Think my canopy is too crowded?

First pic is Trainwreck arcata cut. It's always had screwy looking leaves.

Second pic chem 4

Almost at the point of getting rid of these 2 strains and replacing them with something of Heisens that is good. I've had these 2 for several years now. View attachment 11890View attachment 11891
Damn man nice vegetation! I can't speak to the overcrowd thing other than I'm experiencing it myself height wise. Any pics of the system? Sounds badass.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
My fastest clone moms are purple punch and glue. Slowest is ghost and wed cake
man, I swear I have the hardest time getting roots on my GG4. I hear everyone talk about how easy she roots. Never have I got it to root in under 14 days. Been like this since I got her yrs ago. Thought for sure I'd have her figured out and rooting like everything else in the grow by now lol. Stubborn bitch...but worth it.

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
First step in ANY grow is to ditch AN. Of course that is just my OPINION!

Last edited:

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
man, I swear I have the hardest time getting roots on my GG4. I hear everyone talk about how easy she roots. Never have I got it to root in under 14 days. Been like this since I got her yrs ago. Thought for sure I'd have her figured out and rooting like everything else in the grow by now lol. Stubborn bitch...but worth it.
Exactly the same with mine. 14 days. Every....fucking....time. heat mat. No meat mat. 24 light 18/6. Throw em in a dome under ambient veg light and forget about em is what I found works best for me.