#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
If you don't mind me asking, what did he do that made you stop selling clones? I still have mine, she is back in veg. I did take a few clones of the WC. Did a breeding with my SLH into her. Got 3 or 4 females going. I think I got 6 BBC doing reasonably well.
Gave em out and put them up for sale on strainly. Than talked shit about it like I did him wrong.
Someone gives me a cut i always follow there instructions. Dont care where or who gave it to them I only care about the person who gives it to me and hope others that i give to respect my wishes. He agreed he would never trade or give em out. If he told me he would give em out the conversation would have ended before it ever started.
Now i only give to my close homies and shit I'm not gonna breed with. I'm doing a huge pheno hunt now and will give the winner out to my close buddies. I got a bunch of nice shit coming soon.

20190615_135500.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm certain you meant to add "perks for the hardly working mods", right?
Dude I trust you with anything I got. You'll dont know it but I'm super easy to get along with. I just dont fuck with a whole lot of people. But once I'm cool with someone and I consider someone a friend I will never turn my back on em I'm as loyal as they come and that is the truth. Sure im abrasive and sometimes I can be a dick but you always know where u stand with me.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Gave em out and put them up for sale on strainly. Than talked shit about it like I did him wrong.
Someone gives me a cut i always follow there instructions. Dont care where or who gave it to them I only care about the person who gives it to me and hope others that i give to respect my wishes. He agreed he would never trade or give em out. If he told me he would give em out the conversation would have ended before it ever started.
Now i only give to my close homies and shit I'm not gonna breed with. I'm doing a huge pheno hunt now and will give the winner out to my close buddies. I got a bunch of nice shit coming soon.

View attachment 10369
I know where you are coming from. Doing the "hunt" thing at the present also.
Congrats on the success of Heisenbeans. You pretty much have taken over GPS.
What did you do?
Borrow Gu's "seed separator" and told him you broke it? lol
I kinda figured you and Gu would "merge" one day.
Honest, Gu has some of the best products out there. Now that your "fem" line is added to the website, I can't find a deal on the reverse auction for a pack of your seeds..
Your strains reputations are attracting some rather large audiences.

Last edited:

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Dude I trust you with anything I got. You'll dont know it but I'm super easy to get along with. I just dont fuck with a whole lot of people. But once I'm cool with someone and I consider someone a friend I will never turn my back on em I'm as loyal as they come and that is the truth. Sure im abrasive and sometimes I can be a dick but you always know where u stand with me.
And see, I was just kidding about the perks. The upcoming board member's 1st annual picnic/white water rafting get together is more than enough of a perk.. Pretty cool getting Waffle House to cater. (y)

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Damn. Was gonna ask about the PP for a price. Trust you more then folks on Strainly slanging clones.
Honestly man I think if your looking for a good cut 2 packs of purple cake will give you 1 that will be as good or better than that cut. It's a very nice cut and the smell and smoke is amazing but hunt through 2 packs of the purple cake and I think you would be happier

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I never liked starting plants with puny lights...it bothered me at the core.

I think they have all done better under the QB and strips as long as the heat is right. 78 to 80 if its 100 or 200 watts that is the sweet spot for me. in 5 square foot tents.

Open air takes care of that stupid heat problem. I had to go all grade 12 and a little more science but i figured it out. The why and all. It is the energy required to heat up a square foot of air compounded over way more square feet of air.

Wow am i high.....So it turns out there is blueberry that is actually dank and really strong.

Wow do i want that purple punch to hurry the fuck up....

I abused the stems and got rid of all of the lower larfy shit. 8 ridiculous colas coming on that purple punch. All beefy and strong.

So I realize a couple of things. With Megacrop it needs a bump of calmag...100ppm and it needs silica.

I have grown a lot with silica. It beefs it all up and the stalks would have been twice as strong. When you squish them they do not feel so weak. When they rebound you can only squish them 1 more time and then the silica makes them trees. I like it in veg then i stop.

I am doing it...hulkster stems from now on to go with the stupid gigantic fan leaves. Althought that BBC. That is freak show banana leaf shit..

Funny that you mentioned that.
I emptied my rez last week of my rdwc and this time tried some maga in it instead of the masterblend/calcium nitrate.

Immediately noticed with the new growth is it still needs calmag and silica just like the other stuff I was using. Also the Maga likes to take a dump on me and the ph falls to 5.0. The masterblend would never do that.

So with the added calmag, silica, bloom booster etc I don't see much of a difference between maga and masterblend. except the maga is more expensive

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote

View attachment 10369
Hahha what a fucking asshole. People are strange. I’m strange too, i mailed all the breeders to ask them if it was ok to breed with their cultivars. Totally unneccessary probably because i’m not even gonna sell it or anything but i can understand there is effort and thought that goes into that product and imo people deserve a notification at least. Too bad that soured you about giving pollen and cuts tho. But who knows what tomorrow holds.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Any interest in a mac cross to you guys? I expect a few mutants but I saw a macdawg on the GPS thread that looked damn near like the mac1 mom. I'm thinking if you can find a good one in a 12 pack it would be worth it. I have a good pollen donor I can use and get some seeds out of her for sure.

Honestly man I think if your looking for a good cut 2 packs of purple cake will give you 1 that will be as good or better than that cut. It's a very nice cut and the smell and smoke is amazing but hunt through 2 packs of the purple cake and I think you would be happier
Will be getting on that this fall/winter. Beans are already in my possession. Have them, the s1s and a few other of the crosses.

Any interest in a mac cross to you guys? I expect a few mutants but I saw a macdawg on the GPS thread that looked damn near like the mac1 mom. I'm thinking if you can find a good one in a 12 pack it would be worth it. I have a good pollen donor I can use and get some seeds out of her for sure.
Yes I was interested and had the S1 and cross on my preorder. I’m just more curious as to what the fuss/hype is about...I know there are plenty of other fantastic cuts, but I’m definitely intrigued.