#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Not many pics of the black banana cookies out there. The fan leaves on the clone only BBC are Huge. Biggest fans I've ever seen on a plant.
Black banana fan leaf. Anyone that dont know how big the fans are ain't got the real cut.

View attachment 10262
thanks, I'd say its the bbc then, lol. Just the lower three blade leaves are as big as hand, where I topped one, the leaves coming out of it look like cabbage leaves, lolol, Interesting as I just gave away an unknown female to a local friend, so now when I chop next week, the 2 Skeleton cookes will each have their own light, one with 400 and one with the 600led. See what happens

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
All 25 look like this. First I thought was the new led light. But 30000 lux at canopy. Temp 80. Humidity 60-70. I up potted 2 to see if they come around. Roots perfect white. Really pissing me off
View attachment 10266

View attachment 10268
You are giving it too much light imo. Leds are strong lights. I get similar problems and dimming shit down a bit helps usually.

crimsonecho

The sun is 10 times stronger than any led on earth and seedlings get blasted right out the gate. His issues are environmental in the root zone
We don’t put seedlings under direct sun. I don’t. A lot of these cultivars are more delicate. They are not weeds. 30000 lux is a lot and i always have problems with small rootball and that much light. But its your strain of course so i’m not gonna teach you your strains :)

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
We don’t put seedlings under direct sun. I don’t. A lot of these cultivars are more delicate. They are not weeds. 30000 lux is a lot and i always have problems with small rootball and that much light. But its your strain of course so i’m not gonna teach you your strains :)
Lots of seeds get started outdoors lol. 30k is weak compared to the sun. I start my seeds under full blast. They wanna live.

crimsonecho

Lots of seeds get started outdoors lol. 30k is weak compared to the sun. I start my seeds under full blast. They wanna live.
Definitely man. Lots of seeds are started outside but usually not under full sun. Thats what i mean. And compared to 100000 lux of a usual summer day 30000 lux is low. But i’m guessing the problems i’m having with light is constantly providing that amount of light for 18hrs. In nature seeds wake up early when the sun is not that strong and the days are shorter. So DLI is an important part of it i think. Anycase, i always had problems with small rootball and this much light. But i agree, they want to live. They will adjust eventually. And you starting seeds under full blast is kinda scary to me because mine would burn to a crisp hhahha. But i think that may be an advantage of hydro compared to soil. Plant will always have plenty of moisture in the rootzone. Who knows? I don’t :D

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I have started thousands of seeds of cannibus in the sun. Also started hundreds of millions probably billions or trillions of seeds in the sun of wheat, corn and beans. Never had a problem from sunlight.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Definitely man. Lots of seeds are started outside but usually not under full sun. Thats what i mean. And compared to 100000 lux of a usual summer day 30000 lux is low. But i’m guessing the problems i’m having with light is constantly providing that amount of light for 18hrs. In nature seeds wake up early when the sun is not that strong and the days are shorter. So DLI is an important part of it i think. Anycase, i always had problems with small rootball and this much light. But i agree, they want to live. They will adjust eventually. And you starting seeds under full blast is kinda scary to me because mine would burn to a crisp hhahha. But i think that may be an advantage of hydro compared to soil. Plant will always have plenty of moisture in the rootzone. Who knows? I don’t :D

The only problems with light I have had was when I brought a plant from inside to outside that wasn't hardened off to the sunlight yet. They will wilt and even die if placed directly in the sun if they were grown inside under low light.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I was able to raise my lights a couple more inches, but the bitch still grew up into them again lol. Things are gonna start getting interesting now tho...
20190615_044136.jpg20190615_044117.jpg

Here's a clone I took of her. This plant just grows ridiculously bigger and faster than all my others... it sucks I only have 6.5 ft of height to work with. Definitely topping and training her hard next go around.
20190615_055722.jpg

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
In other news... here is a PPxSS that I had to nurse back to health. The new growth looks ok, but then the fan leaves started to crinkle up like that. The ph and ppm has been pretty stable. Is there anything u guys would recommend I do to it, or just stay on top of this and ride it out?
20190615_055701.jpg

And here's a quick shot of wedding cake for ya...
20190615_044158.jpg