#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I have no idea what mine comes out as, lol, I do let it sit for a day before use, in theory to let bullshit evaporate out possibly..........have no choice, have to use it no matter what. Many things can happen to that tail after cracked, I will say, dropped, dried out, burnt, browned, etc.
The third one pooped out on me. Lol I got several more packs of em so I'm not worried about it. Don't really have the room now anyways.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Heisenghost and two Skeleton Cookies. Two middle pots. Dealing with some heat issues, finally just rearranged the whole tent, letting the flowering ones use the led, the lil ones using the hps, as they are basically getting flowered from seed. Also, remember i snapped the main stem and about 3 inches off the heisenghost, other than that, no topping. The frost is starting on it, but the golf balls look like they want to explode, lol. Nice look to the dense golf balls.

Attachments

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I would rather rock the rock wool than those peat plugs especially in dwc but I've been working with rock wool since 2004ish so kind of got a handle on the stuff. I see a lot of folks that don't like rock wool but I've had great success with it, especially when I had the drip systems running. Those 6' blocks will grow a massive plant.

My bro just tried to start his seeds off in rock wool like I recently done and he had a heck of a time with them popping out so he pulled them out of the wool and threw them into coco. He is in the "fuck rock wool" camp too, :ROFLMAO:

I told him there is a learning curve but he just figured if I used it it'll work for him, not quite.

Either way good looking plants you got so rock them motherhumping peat plugs, they're working!
I use gorilla plugs, which I imagine is like an off brand rapid rooter or something. Easiest way I have ever germinated seeds. I get the plug wet and stick the seed in it. Then I put it in the tray and dump some water in the bottom for it to wick up. And then I'll stick it on the heat mat if I feel it's necessary. Then just keep a little water in the bottom at all times. I have had 100% germ rates doing this.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I am just very intrigued by this plant... it grew exactly how I would have wanted it, had I topped it, or did some some lst. Very cool... and I'll probably give it a haircut in the next week or so to prepare for flowering...20190606_034643.jpg
20190606_034750.jpg

This was bridezilla 2 weeks ago...
Screenshot_20190606-090513_Instagram.jpg

Here she is now in beast mode...
20190605_034347.jpg
20190605_183751.jpg

Here's my little g moozy for the solo competition...
20190605_183928.jpg

And I got a few others i'm nursing back to good health after I neglected them for a while and scorched them with the led too close lol. Here's one of them - PPxSS... it don't look too bad now, but I started it like a month or so ago lmfao
20190605_183933.jpg

I've had 100% germ rates so far...

And I just got black banana cookie s1's in the mail yesterday, shits bout to get real fun!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Thanks Heisen. You are most generous!

And thanks to a certain glorious person i know. I now have the HeisenHoard.

The personal consumption masterpiece. I cant wait for shit to grow out so i can plant new Heisenbeans.
GG4
GMO cake
Stardawg Corey Cut
Adub
dubstep
Skeleton Cookies
Walter White
Purple Punch
purple cake
Wedding dub
Space Gorilla

I can now grow until the zombie apocalypse.I am stocked up
Next on bat is Stardawg Corey Cut for sure with a side of Skeleton Cookies and then im going old school nerd with a 10 sided die!

That HydroRed ebb and flow 6000 system is coming next week i need to get these tasted already.

!20190606_115131.jpg

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Making that here in 2 weeks if you cant find any.
Xxxellent. I don't need 'em right away, so set one aside when you've got 'em por favor.

Just planted one if you would like a couple you're welcome to them 🌱
That's way cool of you, amigo, but since Uncle H's batch will be ready about the time I am, no need to raid your stash. ++ coolness points have been added to your secret profile.
:cool:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Its all about water quality, If a seed cracks and a tail comes out its germinated. If something happens that prevents it from growing 9 out of 10 its a fungus or pathogen that prevented it.Some people just have great water. I own 3 buildings in 3 dif counties and the water is night to day from one to the next.
True that, my water here in Oregon comes out of the tap at 40 ppm! Best tap water I've ever drank or grown with, super nice.
Mine comes out of the tap at 450 and out of RO unit at 7
Mine comes out at 25-27 depends on how long I let it run. I'm always deficient in calmag.
I have no idea what mine comes out as, lol, I do let it sit for a day before use, in theory to let bullshit evaporate out possibly..........have no choice, have to use it no matter what. Many things can happen to that tail after cracked, I will say, dropped, dried out, burnt, browned, etc.
Damn. Mine comes out at 743. Tap water at 40, I wish. I need to hook up my RO. 7 sounds nice. Less math for me to do then lol I usually leave it out have a few spare 5 gals just full like @Bodyne let it evaporate some of the bullshit including the pH buffer. It will drop around 100 or so ppms in a day or two depending on the room temps.