#Heisenbeans Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I had a SD X WC that started mutated and now at 3rd node is growing out normal, hope Yours does the same
All 3 of my sd x wc were mutants too. One of them was super fucked up when it popped and it just never grew so after a while i killed it. 2 of them pulled out of it and are growing fine even after my fuckup this weekend. I had to go to denver for the weekend for a funeral/memorial thing and i should have transplanted them outta the solo cups before i left. They were pretty sad when i got back and the bottom leaves started yellowing out. I gave em new shoes when i got home last night and this morning they perked back up and seem much happier.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
I didn't miss the Memorial Day sale; but I did screw up my order on the website. To good of a Holiday buzz going while ordering I guess. lol

Liking how the GMO x BBC is coming along, so I want to try out some GMO x Cake.

Heisen got me straightened out by way of email this morning.

Great sale and great customer service!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Had a few no shows on payments from the sale, If you guys are sending cash make sure to send me an email WITH your order number and a tracking number and i will send your orders next day so there wont be a wait.
Also check your spam folders and check your account on the website for a note of the tracking number once i send them out., Im up all night working on orders and getting them ouyt in the AM. Im on order 41 now and working my way up. You guys in Canada that have ordered from me before you dont have to give me a tracking on the cash. Ill go ahead and send yours also so there wont be a wait.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Had a few no shows on payments from the sale, If you guys are sending cash make sure to send me an email WITH your order number and a tracking number and i will send your orders next day so there wont be a wait.
Also check your spam folders and check your account on the website for a note of the tracking number once i send them out., Im up all night working on orders and getting them ouyt in the AM. Im on order 41 now and working my way up. You guys in Canada that have ordered from me before you dont have to give me a tracking on the cash. Ill go ahead and send yours also so there wont be a wait.
Sweet man you’re almost to mine 😄 I don’t know how you do it..I know it’s a lot of work
Did you higher anyone yet ?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Eyy I'm number 43, 42 was cancelled lmao.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Sweet man you’re almost to mine 😄 I don’t know how you do it..I know it’s a lot of work
Did you higher anyone yet ?
Not that I trust with everyone's info. The spot I do you guys orders is off the grid. I dont keep nothing there but beads and collectibles. The way I wanna keep it. I've always said security is number one priority. Even though not everyone plays by the rules and reporting people to PayPal and shit. Super lame.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Let me know if someone backs out. Missed out on one hell of s deal.