#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ok one last seed purchase....:) I ordered the last OG X GG4 and got in on 1 of those purple cakes .

I think i need more growing gear...OR im stocked up for a real long time :D

I am going to have to make a giant wheel with all strains on it and spin when i go to sprout seeds :D

And I made a seed scuffer box. We are good to go.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ok one last seed purchase....:) I ordered the last OG X GG4 and got in on 1 of those purple cakes .

I think i need more growing gear...OR im stocked up for a real long time :D

I am going to have to make a giant wheel with all strains on it and spin when i go to sprout seeds :D

And I made a seed scuffer box. We are good to go.
Great choices, that purple cake is gonna be fire!..you're gonna need more gear lol..I got what I could when I could...funds aren't as available as they were plus I doubt I'd be able to beat some of youse to the "limited" packs 🤣🤣🤣
I would run the MAC as well!
I'm putting money aside for the Mac crosses just in case they come to fruition.

D

Deleted member 60

I'd love to try a doob of it.....but growin it...I dunno. Seems like it might be like the Cookie cut was early on in that if you had it...lots of folks would be very quick and very adamant to tell you that you didn't. :ROFLMAO:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Eric nailed most problems...we cant get it and we have to grow it.

I had some durban poison...how stupid it was my first time.. OMG i love it. in my top 5 sativas of all time for sure. Not stupid strong but very effective and delicous.

I have some Kwazulu to grow. It is a landrace from around durban poison but i doubt it can be as delicous. But in 3 weeks i will veg one and see.

Originally i was growing 4 monsters....now i want to grow 16 with 2 oz each so i can taste the rainbow. Like skittles...

No rainbow candycanes for me but to each their own :D

takeurmeds

i just ask about the mac because it really didnt check all the boxes in my opinion. Its frosted, smooth smoke, and potent as hell i just really had no attraction to the flavor/terps or overall experience.

Seems that way with a lot of recent hyped strains. its all terp profiles i dont care for, like the orange flavors in melonade, tropicanna, sherb. just not my cup of tea. Was just wondering if ppl have tried it or just offering higher dollars for packs based off of the internet hype.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
i just ask about the mac because it really didnt check all the boxes in my opinion. Its frosted, smooth smoke, and potent as hell i just really had no attraction to the flavor/terps or overall experience.

Seems that way with a lot of recent hyped strains. its all terp profiles i dont care for, like the orange flavors in melonade, tropicanna, sherb. just not my cup of tea. Was just wondering if ppl have tried it or just offering higher dollars for packs based off of the internet hype.
Those U all strains are legit people I follow on IG and I would love to try the Tropicana, and the sherbet, not sherbet like some call it. I'm a fruit profile guy. Hence me getting a BBC s1 from HB, along with BBC x pp.
He threw me other fruity shit for free too.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

Have U seen @G gnome 's MAC cut?

D

Deleted member 60

I've seen the pics but haven't heard much about the smoke. What does the fabled and super hyped MAC taste like?

Either way...the things we all like that are different make this game so much fun. Some like the Chems...some like the fruits. I've been in both camps. Ran lotsa Chem/OG/etc for years so now that I'm doing my own thing and not growing for a market I'm heading into the fruity terps far more right now. (some lemon in there but minimal after all the "OG' mish mash of the last decade+) It's hard to beat (IMO) those fruity terps in the rosin offerings.

but it's all good....and we are fortunate to have such selection placed before us...even if it does sometimes come with clowns/characters/egos.... LOL.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I've seen the pics but haven't heard much about the smoke. What does the fabled and super hyped MAC taste like?

Either way...the things we all like that are different make this game so much fun. Some like the Chems...some like the fruits. I've been in both camps. Ran lotsa Chem/OG/etc for years so now that I'm doing my own thing and not growing for a market I'm heading into the fruity terps far more right now. (some lemon in there but minimal after all the "OG' mish mash of the last decade+) It's hard to beat (IMO) those fruity terps in the rosin offerings.

but it's all good....and we are fortunate to have such selection placed before us...even if it does sometimes come with clowns/characters/egos.... LOL.
Honestly man its 100 percent hype.The smell is like a strong perfume. reminds me of the smell of white widow.
Super abnoxious. Not even pleasant really. Like roadkill thats been sprayed with lysol. The stone is decent and potent but not over the top like some of the others i have., So far of all the cuts i have the stardawg Corey is KING. The high last for hrs. I dont understand why it never got the attention it deserved or maybe it was hard to find? Not sure but Its the strongest smelling , PURE CHEM smell with a touch of skunk but it travels FAR.
Everthing else comes in close seconds like the cake and others. Super frustrated the corey wouldnt put out alot of good pollen reversed.