#Heisenbeans Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I've seen plants stretch before but this one takes the cake. I flipped that plant at 16 inches.

You guys with limited ceiling spaces stay away from topanga canyon. This crossed to alien or gmo would be wack. Haha

View attachment 4597
Damn dude that bitch is reaching for the stars. That would be a good strain to run sog or 12/12 from seed on the crosses.

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Very little. But it all adds to the story ey. Provenance makes higher prices.

Its like that rare pheno of bridezilla someone smuggled over from the good old US of A back in 2019,

Story goes a man named Heisenbeans bred it from some elite cuts, sold it to a brit . But just before jumping on a plane back to the UK he had a huge bong hit of Snoopy Susie which freaked him out and in a paranoid stuper he inserted a whole 6 pack of beans into his japs eye at great pain to himself, legend says that on arrival in the UK he was searched by customs and made to sit on the bog for an hour until he passed all solids and liquids through his body. But only 5 beans came out, he carried that other bean in his own japs eye with great personal discomfort for 2 whole months after until eventually that single bean sprouted and poked its little head out of his weenie. Then having to have a doctor remove it he paid the man to save it for him and planted it that evening. That bean grew and was cloned and cloned and cloned until only one strain was left in the UK... That strain is still floating around all these years later.
They called it the websters eye cut and it was surely FIRE!! 🌱

D

Deleted member 60

Closing the loop from my post this AM about the free 3 packs.

Heisen is a man of his word. The problem is on my end. That current drop down freebie list doesn't have what I want...and there's no sense taking (more) Chem/Diesel/OG packs when I'm fully burnt on those strains. Shit...I have my own Chem S-1's/Stardawg fem crosses/etc. I made 5 years ago that I've passed on growing the last 2 seasons.

Anyway....it's all good.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I've seen plants stretch before but this one takes the cake. I flipped that plant at 16 inches.

You guys with limited ceiling spaces stay away from topanga canyon. This crossed to alien or gmo would be wack. Haha

View attachment 4597
I expected to see slender thin leaves like on a sativa but it does not have those. Surprised it stretches that much but I did have a Jack Herer pheno that stretched just like that and was a big yielder.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Very little. But it all adds to the story ey. Provenance makes higher prices.

Its like that rare pheno of bridezilla someone smuggled over from the good old US of A back in 2019,

Story goes a man named Heisenbeans bred it from some elite cuts, sold it to a brit . But just before jumping on a plane back to the UK he had a huge bong hit of Snoopy Susie which freaked him out and in a paranoid stuper he inserted a whole 6 pack of beans into his japs eye at great pain to himself, legend says that on arrival in the UK he was searched by customs and made to sit on the bog for an hour until he passed all solids and liquids through his body. But only 5 beans came out, he carried that other bean in his own japs eye with great personal discomfort for 2 whole months after until eventually that single bean sprouted and poked its little head out of his weenie. Then having to have a doctor remove it he paid the man to save it for him and planted it that evening. That bean grew and was cloned and cloned and cloned until only one strain was left in the UK... That strain is still floating around all these years later.
They called it the websters eye cut and it was surely FIRE!! 🌱
Thats the funniest SHIT I ever heard!! Wink for me!?

@Heisenbeans Hey man, I asked this once before but I guess you missed it. I am creating a RDWC system from your instruction videos. Thx for those, btw.

Do you change the water out in the system every so often, or do you just keep letting it get topped off from the tote/float valve throughout the whole grow?

Also, which airstones do you use, those 2" x 4" cylinders?

Thx.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans Hey man, I asked this once before but I guess you missed it. I am creating a RDWC system from your instruction videos. Thx for those, btw.

Do you change the water out in the system every so often, or do you just keep letting it get topped off from the tote/float valve throughout the whole grow?

Also, which airstones do you use, those 2" x 4" cylinders?

Thx.
Change every 10 days

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
2 Skeleton Cookies dunked Midnight Wed night/Thursday morning . soaked till 8am then fingernail filed seed seam, then wet paper towel in warm veg room this morning 2 seeds with 1/4 inch tap roots and seed shell splitting normally tonight after work hit solo cups, Verdict - Viable seeds .

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
2 Skeleton Cookies dunked Midnight Wed night/Thursday morning . soaked till 8am then fingernail filed seed seam, then wet paper towel in warm veg room this morning 2 seeds with 1/4 inch tap roots and seed shell splitting normally tonight after work hit solo cups, Verdict - Viable seeds .
Yep. I dunked 3 sd x wc and they were all above ground within about 3 days i think.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I love to see when the talking heads like to talk out there ass.
Here's a banana cookies completely unpollinated with 0 seeds in it I grew for the wife. It lives in the same room as everything else and absolutely there is no cross pollination of anything.

20190426_163220.jpg