#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
man widow is really good ppl, I can't say I support how he left, and I still don't know the entire story of the "fight" but from my experience with him he's good ppl and he's true to his word! he may have returned heathens money from his order, but he had legit reasons for it, and he gave the man his money back, including the fees it cost to send said money! in my book that's good business in a bad situation!

I just had to say my opinion on the matter! sorry for getting off topic, but he has a lot of my money right now for a build, and after seeing how he handled heathen's "unfortunate" canceled order, I don't have a worry in the world, that I will receive what I paid for (or at least my money back) bottom line, he's not a bad guy, and I feel someone should stand up for him!

just like when all the shit with ol Heisen hit the fan, and about half of us here all stood up for him, bc of what we believed was right, I feel it's the same case with whyte widow! as said tho, I never saw the "fight" so I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about him as being hornable, and a good person!

my bad, won't say any more on this matter! back to your normal scheduled programming lol....
you like him because he helped you when you were broke, but he didn't threaten to put one behind your ear. lol Plus all the pussy mouthin him and chunky are doin at riu, lmfao. you really gotta laugh. How much tootin his own horn can one guy do? Just sick of the pussy mouthin, gonna meet up with people you fuss with on the internet, gonna be the master builder of lights led the world over, lol, cmon man you really got to laugh, His meltdowns are worse than mine, lol. He's the IG King of the World. lol.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
you like him because he helped you when you were broke, but he didn't threaten to put one behind your ear. lol Plus all the pussy mouthin him and chunky are doin at riu, lmfao. you really gotta laugh. How much tootin his own horn can one guy do? Just sick of the pussy mouthin, gonna meet up with people you fuss with on the internet, gonna be the master builder of lights led the world over, lol, cmon man you really got to laugh, His meltdowns are worse than mine, lol. He's the IG King of the World. lol.
yes, he did help me and gave me a great deal, but I call an ace an ace and spade a spade, and from what I have seen, he's good ppl bottom line, but as I said, I didn't see the "fight" or what was said, and I don't spend any time on riu. I made clear what I based my opinion on! as said I'm not looking to argue, we all have our own opinions!

lastly I'm sure everyone remembers my melt down a while back on riu, point is we all have bad days, and say dumb shit in the heat of the moment, I'm not taking up for or defending what he said, but what I am saying, is if we are all being held up to, a single time we lost our shit, and said things we regret... well shit, I may as well be Hitler then! the dudes a good person who made a bad choice and had a bad day!

I said I wouldn't say anymore on this, and I did it any way, my bad, but if you wanna talk about it pm me, I don't wanna clog h's thread any more with this, just felt someone should stand up for the guy who isn't here to stand for himself!

edit, BTW I'm still broke, lmfao, but my electric won't be getting shut off lmfao, so I'm doing better than I was last year, but none of that's thanks to whyte, the credit for that goes to heisen! I'm no longer broke bc of that gg4! all whyte did for me was build me a 2000 $ light, for what he calls a "military" discount! it's still expensive as fuck!

Last edited:

takeurmeds

Thanks for reply. I was wondering who the breeder was or did someone grow out a pack of kens grandpa larry. I actually got a pack from ken at the cup in 14 or 15 cant remember year.
From what i recall Supernova gardens spread the cut but i was thinking it was just a random 'joe' who made the cross, claiming it was gdp x larry but that it is not the Grandpa Larry from GDP genetics.....even though its the same genetic makeup. haha

I would def run that Grandpa Larry to see what ya find.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
yes, he did help me and gave me a great deal, but I call an ace an ace and spade a spade, and from what I have seen, he's good ppl bottom line, but as I said, I didn't see the "fight" or what was said, and I don't spend any time on riu. I made clear what I based my opinion on! as said I'm not looking to argue, we all have our own opinions!

lastly I'm sure everyone remembers my melt down a while back on riu, point is we all have bad days, and say dumb shit in the heat of the moment, I'm not taking up for or defending what he said, but what I am saying, is if we are all being held up to, a single time we lost our shit, and said things we regret... well shit, I may as well be Hitler then! the dudes a good person who made a bad choice and had a bad day!

I said I wouldn't say anymore on this, and I did it any way, my bad, but if you wanna talk about it pm me, I don't wanna clog h's thread any more with this, just felt someone should stand up for the guy who isn't here to stand for himself!

edit, BTW I'm still broke, lmfao, but my electric won't be getting shut off lmfao, so I'm doing better than I was last year, but none of that's thanks to whyte, the credit for that goes to heisen! I'm no longer broke bc of that gg4! all whyte did for me was build me a 2000 $ light, for what he calls a "military" discount! it's still expensive as fuck!
The thing is, this isnt the first, second or 5th meltdown the dudes had. Hes been doing the same shit every few months or so on RIU for yrs. He talks shit, acts inappropriate, gets turtled/banned for a period of time...disappears for a bit, then pops up like nothing ever happened. It gets old.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
The thing is, this isnt the first, second or 5th meltdown the dudes had. Hes been doing the same shit every few months or so on RIU for yrs. He talks shit, acts inappropriate, gets turtled/banned for a period of time...disappears for a bit, then pops up like nothing ever happened. It gets old.
I understand, I can't say I've ever seen that before, but it is what it is! I haven't been around very much lately, just got a lot going on!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Have to agree with Mr. Red. Exactly my observation as well. He claimed to be some kind of rep for Radicle Bags. I refused to help him shred some one up on the canaventure thread on RIU. And i did have a few more questions to ask but he ignored my pm's. When i saw him over here i almost did not stay.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
There are people on forums who think they are cannabis gods.
Some people have no lives and troll others on forums. To make themselves feel good when in fact they just look like fools.
People sign under different names with a proxy cause they don't have the balls to use there other name...or no one else joins into there crap so they make other names to make it look like they have supporters.
Over the years I seen it all. Not just on mj forums but also on satellite/iptv forums. I used to admin the biggest iks satellite forum.
Me I got no time for trolls or ignorant people.
Life is just to short for that.
Just wanna have fun is all and talk about genetics and grow monster plants .

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
man widow is really good ppl, I can't say I support how he left, and I still don't know the entire story of the "fight" but from my experience with him he's good ppl and he's true to his word! he may have returned heathens money from his order, but he had legit reasons for it, and he gave the man his money back, including the fees it cost to send said money! in my book that's good business in a bad situation!

I just had to say my opinion on the matter! sorry for getting off topic, but he has a lot of my money right now for a build, and after seeing how he handled heathen's "unfortunate" canceled order, I don't have a worry in the world, that I will receive what I paid for (or at least my money back) bottom line, he's not a bad guy, and I feel someone should stand up for him!

just like when all the shit with ol Heisen hit the fan, and about half of us here all stood up for him, bc of what we believed was right, I feel it's the same case with whyte widow! as said tho, I never saw the "fight" so I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about him as being hornable, and a good person!

my bad, won't say any more on this matter! back to your normal scheduled programming lol....

I wasn't talking bad about Whyte but just throwing a little shade his way in good fun. I'm sure deep down he wishes he was still over here posting.
For the record I think he's an all right guy, gave me some advice in private messages on LED builds.
I was not here for the fight that day and didn't see any of that but I did see his posts on RIU dogging out Heisen and his gear and his site. But that's fine he can do that, but a little needling back is all good in my book if your gonna dish it out. Was just a light hearted joke with the situation screamed for it in my opinion. Ha

This is all I'm gonna say on the matter. ✌

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

2000 light he is fucking you in the ass.
This cost me 360 dollars and will cover a 4x5 with ease. Pulls 540 watts from the wall and an idiot could put this together. As easy as putting together a grill from fukin Walmart.
That dude posted someone's email address on the other forum and than scribbled it out there info. He should know photos contain layers and it's not that hard to take a digital scribble out in the right hands.
Dudes a loose cannon and fukin with people like that will get you hosed.

Here's my 350 dollar light setup. I'm sick of hearing about how he is giving people these extraordinary deals on these lights. NO he is not.

20190425_155408.jpg

Green_256

What's a SIP?
2000 light he is fucking you in the ass.
This cost me 360 dollars and will cover a 4x5 with ease. Pulls 540 watts from the wall and an idiot could put this together. As easy as putting together a grill from fukin Walmart.
That dude posted someone's email address on the other forum and than scribbled it out there info. He should know photos contain layers and it's not that hard to take a digital scribble out in the right hands.
Dudes a loose cannon and fukin with people like that will get you hosed.

Here's my 350 dollar light setup. I'm sick of hearing about how he is giving people these extraordinary deals on these lights. NO he is not.

View attachment 4660
I'm happy with my light, although I haven't seen it yet, but I was going to buy 2 hlg 600, was going to cost me 1600 or more, with his light it's almost 1300w, more spectrums, has WiFi control, and it cost me less than 1400!