#Heisenbeans Genetics

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Apologies for the non-H-bean post and for breaking up the Love-fest....

Thoughts goin out from here to those struggling with the serious/extremely sad side of this life....and death. Tough stuff. I found places in my head and felt my body releasing crazy weird chemicals as the Grief came on/worn on/drug on that I never knew existed. We have some serious hard druggage within...believe me..

Yup...without a doubt I have an entirely different >perspective< now than I did 8 years ago when my son passed. Shit that once rattled me...people that once rattled me....etc.etc.etc.... I can just toss off now...don;t/won't deal with ya....don't won't go and do if i don't feel like it....I don';t have the >head space< anymore to put up with out and out BS.

Good on you guys thinking ahead...and about life and yer women and shit. There's no timeline. We THINK we're here til we're old....but watching my son fall of the rock @ 21...just put all that in the shitter here. Gotta do WHAT YOU NEED AND WANT TO DO...and make those relationships WHOLE...whoever it is.....cus when death knocks...the fucker doesn't take mercy and ANYTHING in your world that is fucked up...will be fucked up 10X more after the event. Crazy shit.

I used to go by the "This too, shall pass" motif.....but now...since losing the boy and meeting others who have...crazy as it is to form the words "lost more" in their world...(like someone who I met who has lost 3 kids or preople who don't know where their kid is..they just know they are dead)...I now go by the altered motif of

"It can always be worse".... Talk about a (fucked up) perspective and a hard damn way to arrive at it.

Hang in there folks......
It can always be worse is literally what I tell myself to make it through the days. This shit with my aunt will only make me stronger. She would want me to excel in life not fall back into the darkness. Thanks for that stiicky. Really.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
A grief thread...or a "I need to Vent" thread where folks can spew and not be attacked/etc. (ban anyone who does that shit) might be a good (OK...not so good...but possibly needed?) thread to start in the Kitchen Sink?

Everybody takes their turn in what i call "The Pool of Pain". (waves of pain..rippling on themselves...you in the middle..treading like fuck to stay afloat) No one is spared.....and sadly...as you age....you swim more often.
Pool of pain. I was gonna make one in toke and talk but now I will prolly make one in the sink. Call it clogged toilet for the shit we deal with. 🤣🤣🤣 I like what Jesse called his it can always be worse it can always get better.

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Stop giving Italians a bad name you self righteous cunt. Getting smart with people while looking for a handout. Real Italians either work for what they want or they just take it, they don't beg for the table scraps.
Q with t
I was gonna make one in toke and talk but now I will prolly make one in the sink. Call it clogged toilet for the shit we deal with. 🤣🤣🤣 But I like what Jesse called his it can always be worse it can always get better.
single combat a better name, lol

D

Deleted member 60

I ride the coaster every damn day. I see the beauty in life but I also am reminded...daily...often multiple times... that there are two..VERY opposing sides to life. You don't get one without the other...they play off each other endlessly. The tough part is that with the things we cannot "fix"...the clouds will never fully clear from view. I don't care what anyone says about that. Some things will stick with you...and should...even the toughest shit. If you can lose those feelings...you ain't fuckin human.

All of it offers differing perspectives though....and hard as they are to accept or even think about...i can tell you with no qualms that i can take shit or leave it now like never before cus I see through it...or I see it all in 360/a full circle vision. No sugar coatin the turd here...it's still a damn turd....and it stinks.

but i ain't alone....nope. Blows me away when you step into the ring...say with losing kids...to find so many others riding the ride alondside you. Folks you never knew had lost.

Changed me. now when you cut me off at the Stop sign I'll sit there for a second and think "I wonder what horrible thing happened to that guy to wipe his mind so very badly he didn't even stop/etc"....

Before I woulda flipped you off...yelled FUCK YOU ASSHOLE out the window,....and maybe even followed you to your destination for a little talk....

P-E-R-S-P-E-C-T-I-V-E....... yup.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I work with dogs because most people I would rather bury an axe in thier head, all the dogs want fed in the morning when I come in, one is growling showing threatening ways, one is frantic barking like I only have one meal to give out , the last sits quiet, patient wagging it's tail and looking at Me with trust, I always feed that dog first.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Stop giving Italians a bad name you self righteous cunt. Getting smart with people while looking for a handout. Real Italians either work for what they want or they just take it, they don't beg for the table scraps.
how was I self righteous. Ive contributed here with helpful information. Yeah I am trying to get testers soo what. I doubt you are Italian just cause you eat pizza. I was actually born there.

410_Farms

Really Active Member
Awesome... How long do you leave them in the paper towels?. I have had mixed results doing that. I had some completely sprout in them, and some just pop a little nub of a tail out and die
Same as Chronic - some are quick, 2 days or so, some take up to 4. Funny thing is I've put the baggy in my seedling/clone area where its nice and warm and the results weren't as good. My snoring must make them grow.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I ride the coaster every damn day. I see the beauty in life but I also am reminded...daily...often multiple times... that there are two..VERY opposing sides to life. You don't get one without the other...they play off each other endlessly. The tough part is that with the things we cannot "fix"...the clouds will never fully clear from view. I don't care what anyone says about that. Some things will stick with you...and should...even the toughest shit. If you can lose those feelings...you ain't fuckin human.

All of it offers differing perspectives though....and hard as they are to accept or even think about...i can tell you with no qualms that i can take shit or leave it now like never before cus I see through it...or I see it all in 360/a full circle vision. No sugar coatin the turd here...it's still a damn turd....and it stinks.

but i ain't alone....nope. Blows me away when you step into the ring...say with losing kids...to find so many others riding the ride alondside you. Folks you never knew had lost.

Changed me. now when you cut me off at the Stop sign I'll sit there for a second and think "I wonder what horrible thing happened to that guy to wipe his mind so very badly he didn't even stop/etc"....

Before I woulda flipped you off...yelled FUCK YOU ASSHOLE out the window,....and maybe even followed you to your destination for a little talk....

P-E-R-S-P-E-C-T-I-V-E....... yup.
Wisdom right there. I really admire and respect most of you. Thanks to everyone who has been there for me in whatever way on this new chapter of my life.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
how was I self righteous. Ive contributed here with helpful information. Yeah I am trying to get testers soo what. I doubt you are Italian just cause you eat pizza. I was actually born there.
Let it fucking die , the site will be up when it's up and You will get beans if and when H decides like the rest of us, continuing an argument that will bear no fruit is well , fruitless

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Let it fucking die , the site will be up when it's up and You will get beans if and when H decides like the rest of us, continuing an argument that will bear no fruit is well , fruitless
you are absolutely right I apologize. Its just that, first he called me a cunt, then a Hick, then the other guy says im not Italian. wtf. I didn't do anything to warrant that harassment

quiescent

Super Active Member
you are absolutely right I apologize. Its just that, first he called me a cunt, then a Hick, then the other guy says im not Italian. wtf. I didn't do anything to warrant that harassment
Cool story bro. Re-read everything you typed and tell me you think you're not a cunt looking for a hand out. It's been said a few times by heisen over the last few pages that the site is out of his hands and would be fixed when it's fixed.

I don't give a fuck where you were born. The facts are you're a self righteous cunt asking when you'll have the opportunity to start begging for free shit after its already been answered. You got told it's already been posted and went on about how you've got a right to post whatever you please. Here's me doing the same.

Self righteous - having or characterized by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior

Cunt - you

Begging for free shit - what you're complaining about not having the ability to do

Fuck off at rollitup or the farm.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Well my
I could give a fuck who started what , not whe
I'm still loss as to what you being italian had to do with anything. But welcome. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Cool story bro. Re-read everything you typed and tell me you think you're not a cunt looking for a hand out. It's been said a few times by heisen over the last few pages that the site is out of his hands and would be fixed when it's fixed.

I don't give a fuck where you were born. The facts are you're a self righteous cunt asking when you'll have the opportunity to start begging for free shit after its already been answered. You got told it's already been posted and went on about how you've got a right to post whatever you please. Here's me doing the same.

Self righteous - having or characterized by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior

Cunt - you

Begging for free shit - what you're complaining about not having the ability to do

Fuck off at rollitup or the farm.
First time I have ever seen Q get an edge on somebody . That has to tell somebody something