#Heisenbeans Genetics

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Here are a few shots of Gorilla Butter #1 still have #2 left to chop and all the leaves on #2 are just covered in trichs . This one was more of a bush than the other about 4 ft tall with large solid buds from top to bottom. Faded out to almost black. Just a beautiful plant all around.

gorilla butter 1.jpg

gorilla butter 2.jpg

gorilla butter 3.jpg
Auto pots with bean stalk nuits and tap water with a bit of silica

Platinum Ice to be cut next which is another winner from H

Lurch

Super Active Member
Here are a few shots of Gorilla Butter #1 still have #2 left to chop and all the leaves on #2 are just covered in trichs . This one was more of a bush than the other about 4 ft tall with large solid buds from top to bottom. Faded out to almost black. Just a beautiful plant all around.

View attachment 137632

View attachment 137633

View attachment 137634
Auto pots with bean stalk nuits and tap water with a bit of silica

Platinum Ice to be cut next which is another winner from H
That Gorilla Butter is quality.
Bet it tastes as good as it looks 🔥 my Platty Ice running this pheno again it was so nice. 5 weeks to go.
Got 5 more just flipped, no topping H style straight up.
Again marvellous growing.
Gorilla Butter yummy

Attachments

SeedTrader

Some people talk shit about Heisen because he’s not afraid to tell them to get fucked when they complain about shit or talk out their ass. If you are straight up and honest with him, and you have any questions or issues, he’s the type of guy who will help explain stuff to you and will try to make it right. He tolerates a lot more shit from people than I would. A great example is how he handled gwheels a few posts back. gwheels used to be a moderator here, left the forum and talked shit about Heisen publicly for months, apologized and came back, then started talking shit about Heisen on IG, rollitup, and other places again, and Heisen just tells him to “fuck off”. Heisens beans are great, especially for the price, and he gives so many out to people here to test in the form of contests that I don’t know how anyone can complain. He sent packs out to close to 50 people for the last contest, free of charge, and all he asked for in return was for people to post photos of the flowers. If you haven’t seen it yet then you can see the photos from the people who finished in this thread https://chuckersparadise.com/threads/official-plcg-contest-photo-submissions.3960/
Looks like I'm gonna like this forum and the people on it.Im glad I found my people

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I also posted a post over at overgrow and just told the truth that I have been having really good luck and looks like other are too with Heisenbeans genetics!!! We appreciate you Heisenbeans!!
I was kicked off overgrow cause of something that gu did. They wanted me to pay money to come back. Have the proof in an email. I was like fuk it and that was that. This industry can really suck sometimes

SeedTrader

I was kicked off overgrow cause of something that gu did. They wanted me to pay money to come back. Have the proof in an email. I was like fuk it and that was that. This industry can really suck sometimes
I totally understand brother I'm just letting everyone know the truth and the truth I only know is your pumping out some serious fire! And I've been over here at chuckers cause it's way more friendly.
But I'm just calling it like I see it and your genetics are killing it .I have a little group over at telegram called Seed Trader and I post your info and the GREENPOINT stuff over there and show pics to everyone of stuff of your I've grown out and everyone is hopping over to the ol auction and getting good stuff .So thanks man for your hard work because it makes growing so much more fun for guys like me and especially newbies because they can go buy a pack and find a couple keepers it's so much more fun .So thanks brother !
I buy packs from small breeders to big companies and I think your at the top right now with alot of amazing breeders.Just want to give you the props you deserve because sometimes as we know the industry can be a little weird.Much Respect Always bro !!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I totally understand brother I'm just letting everyone know the truth and the truth I only know is your pumping out some serious fire! And I've been over here at chuckers cause it's way more friendly.
But I'm just calling it like I see it and your genetics are killing it .I have a little group over at telegram called Seed Trader and I post your info and the GREENPOINT stuff over there and show pics to everyone of stuff of your I've grown out and everyone is hopping over to the ol auction and getting good stuff .So thanks man for your hard work because it makes growing so much more fun for guys like me and especially newbies because they can go buy a pack and find a couple keepers it's so much more fun .So thanks brother !
I buy packs from small breeders to big companies and I think your at the top right now with alot of amazing breeders.Just want to give you the props you deserve because sometimes as we know the industry can be a little weird.Much Respect Always bro !!
Thanks man

madouesse

Been following since finding Heisen on the tube , made my conclusions way back then and I haven't seen a reason to change it .
Heisen would have sent me beans all the way up North for the last contest which I thot was stellar but I had to bow out because I would not have been able to grow for the contest .
You guys don't know how hard it was to say no to geting free Heisen beans .