#Heisenbeans Genetics

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Wow, the shit that can be done with space like that could b life changing imo..
My ears perked up after u said u was gonna do a huge hunt with the Dantes and joker juice..
Ive only asked u 10 times bout that Dantes lol..

Better have good security there, cause imagine the smells that will b coming from greenhouses that huge... Lol

Congrats dude, must b doing something right regardless of what email~~ PU~~sends out next......
✌

Streetpro09

Tester
People are just pieces of shit man for real. How does this dude hold his head up after just telling straight up lies and misinformation. The fuckery never ends.

View attachment 137587

Seeds I just mailed out to greenpoint.

View attachment 137588

They gotta talk like they know something to feel important in life. Bad thing is the idiots like him just follow along and feed off that stuff. Idiots abound eveywhere in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
People are just pieces of shit man for real. How does this dude hold his head up after just telling straight up lies and misinformation. The fuckery never ends.

View attachment 137587

Seeds I just mailed out to greenpoint.

View attachment 137588
Gwheels must be off his meds again. He goes off his rocker all the time and you seem to be his favorite target when he does. I ended up blocking him on IG because I was tired of seeing him post random shit not even cannabis related while calling you a Nazi in his comment. Dude is literally fucking nuts.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Gwheels must be off his meds again. He goes off his rocker all the time and you seem to be his favorite target when he does. I ended up blocking him on IG because I was tired of seeing him post random shit not even cannabis related while calling you a Nazi in his comment. Dude is literally fucking nuts.
Whats even more fucked up is the comments being unchecked. Fucking flat out lies.

I miss you bro. Good to see things coming along. I can't wait till you get back in full swing. Best Santa impersonator ever :sneaky:

Fuck Gwheels. He needs his pedestal for the "likes".

I keep a lot of shit secret but I'm gonna let a little bit out today. H has been the kindest, most helpful mother fucker I have ever met in this business. He personally has helped me come back from crippling times and has done shit for me I will remember till I die. I wont get into who or what but I'm back on my feet again because of him.

If anyone wants to know what his clones look like in flower I can post pics. I have 10 different clone strains of his in flower and a bunch of Platinum Frosting and Gucciberry from seed. I was gonna update shit in my journal but I've been too busy. The clone list I have is there.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I miss you bro. Good to see things coming along. I can't wait till you get back in full swing. Best Santa impersonator ever :sneaky:

Fuck Gwheels. He needs his pedestal for the "likes".

I keep a lot of shit secret but I'm gonna let a little bit out today. H has been the kindest, most helpful mother fucker I have ever met in this business. He personally has helped me come back from crippling times and has done shit for me I will remember till I die. I wont get into who or what but I'm back on my feet again because of him.

If anyone wants to know what his clones look like in flower I can post pics. I have 10 different clone strains of his in flower and a bunch of Platinum Frosting and Gucciberry from seed. I was gonna update shit in my journal but I've been too busy. The clone list I have is there.
100%
Anyone who’s actually talked to H on the phone or in a private chat knows he’s a genuinely nice guy. The one thing I’ve noticed in common with people who go off the rails trying to smear him on forums is that they all get caught doing something shady and he either calls them out for it or bans them from here for it. It takes a lot for him to bring down the ban hammer, too. There have been times I’ve asked him if he wanted me to ban someone who was starting shit and he’s just said “naw”. When he does go off on someone it’s usually after putting up with their bullshit for so long that he’s just had enough of it.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
100%
Anyone who’s actually talked to H on the phone or in a private chat knows he’s a genuinely nice guy. The one thing I’ve noticed in common with people who go off the rails trying to smear him on forums is that they all get caught doing something shady and he either calls them out for it or bans them from here for it. It takes a lot for him to bring down the ban hammer, too. There have been times I’ve asked him if he wanted me to ban someone who was starting shit and he’s just said “naw”. When he does go off on someone it’s usually after putting up with their bullshit for so long that he’s just had enough of it.
The biggest reason for all the hate is because I engage with them instead of just letting it go. My biggest haters are from the rollitup days when I would argue with them clowns.
Now I have this other situation with someone calling me a traitor and pretending to make the seeds now that I'm sending. Some of the comments on IG are fuked up, people have no idea man.
This entire seed making business is so fucked up man. The backstabbing and fuckery is endless.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The biggest reason for all the hate is because I engage with them instead of just letting it go. My biggest haters are from the rollitup days when I would argue with them clowns.
Now I have this other situation with someone calling me a traitor and pretending to make the seeds now that I'm sending. Some of the comments on IG are fuked up, people have no idea man.
This entire seed making business is so fucked up man. The backstabbing and fuckery is endless.
I’ve said for years that they could make a soap opera based on the weed seed business 🤣

The biggest reason for all the hate is because I engage with them instead of just letting it go.
Yep, told you this for a while. You do it because you can't stand the lies and you want the truth to come out. Can't be helped. I am the same way.

The difference is you run a public business where it works better for you to stay on the quiet side. All it takes is one single fuckhead who goes out of their way to talk shit about you and spread rumors. They like to antagonize you and get you to post about it..............................or make a video. I miss some of those videos tho 😏