#Heisenbeans Genetics

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Everyone should just scuff and soak all of these first batch seeds as H stated they are fresh seeds and it will assure germ rates and decrease the impatient snot slinging, just my 2 cents worth that has no tangible value.
Will be a couple weeks before I start so got them drying out till then. Will try it my normal way of 24 hour soak and straight to dirt. Getting the green house ready will be popping a couple of H's freebie auto's. Will be keeping you all updated when they pop. 🌱:cool::p

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
No Tom...even at the movies you have to pay the admission price or nobody is gonna care if you made it through the door or not. And unless he's gay...the Usher isn't gonna hold your hand no matter how many times you rub his crotch. Exactly like here...except this isn't a movie...it's the Heisen's living room.

Buy a ticket...see the show....or STFU. If you wait....most of these crosses will be gone because Heisen isn't making this broad of a push in the future. Hopefully he has some old GPS fem stock...GG#4, Banana OG, maybe even a Mimosa to toss your way.... those would be right up your alley. Heisen? Anyone? Hook this guy up with some freebies!

GET YER FREEBIES HERE!!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I might be missing the pun here. Im new here and dont know any of the other forums most of you are talking about/coming from. But I got a pack of California Cannon, Sundae Stallion, Chinook Haze and Unicorn Poop to trade for any of those. Dont mean to thread jack
That's an old joke and a beat to death horse. Forget about them packs man and just keep on moving lol.