#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I soaked them for 24 hrs on the router then put em in peats w/heat pad & dome.
Two seeds had barely cracked after the soak but haven't broken ground.
I've had good luck with this system and I bet they sprout soon.

Maybe I'll start another pack and try scuffing them first. :devilish::poop::devilish:
Most seeds I've ran it took me about 48 hrs for them all.to crack and I put in pellet and about 3 days later there up. Some take a week total from first crack.
2 cracking in 24 is good. Theyll be coming up.

I tested the first batch of bridezillas after a week of dry and 10 out of 12 popped open.
After 2 weeks of dry I did 3 and all 3 popped and are growing now.

The 3 out of 3 here growing now.

20190413_114238.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Anyone ever get a reaction score below 500 before?
Not that I know of. Once the forum gets big we will prob set it up if someone comes on and gets a negative score of 100 or so they automatically get banned. Will eliminate spammers in case the mods aren't paying attention. I know a new section was made for everyone that gets banned. Technically no one gets banned it's just the only place on the forum they can see the way I understand it.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Christmas came 2 days early. One of my crosses I ordered got mixed up. I ordered wc x wp. I got wp x BBC. They were free so I'm not gonna complain, I'm actually kind of happy about it because hearing everyone talk about the BBC crosses got me wanting to try them out... THANKS HEISEN !!!!!!!!20190413_131150.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Christmas came 2 days early. One of my crosses I ordered got mixed up. I ordered wc x wp. I got wp x BBC. They were free so I'm not gonna complain, I'm actually kind of happy about it because hearing everyone talk about the BBC crosses got me wanting to try them out... THANKS HEISEN !!!!!!!!View attachment 3486
Yeah some of the freebies going out it was just easier for me instead of sending out 200 emails and it would have been a royal clusterfuk. Was just better that way