#Heisenbeans Genetics

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Last of the preorders are going out monday and tuesday,
If there is anyone here from the original list I posted on RIU can you just let me know your here, This is for anyone That has not gotten preorders with freebies and testers. Basically anyone here who did not get any seeds can you make a post so i know how many people im dealing with. Things are starting to settle down now and im getting caught up enough to get the freebies out from the original list.
I'm # 10 on that list, but just made an order at GPS as you know. Will happily settle for the paid order and additional item we discussed. The free packs were a helluva gesture, but not necessary.

So after building all your hype bashing untested Greenpoint seeds you finally decide to sell all untested crosses through GPS only?
What else did I miss? Are you also going to ship bunk hemp seeds ?
Dude, give us a break. You are obviously just trying to start shit. It's important to note that heisen isn't CLAIMING any of this shit is tested.

Heisen has been more transparent with his operation than any seed business ever! The whole legit operation is documented on Video for F's sake. Also, heisen sent free seeds out to soooo many people, even paying the shipping himself out of the kindness of his heart.

WE are testing his seeds and we are gladly paying his very fair price to test them. If you don't want to buy any, nobody's forcing you. At this point, if heisen was to say, "Sorry guys, I changed my mind. Give me four more months so I can test out all these seeds," he would have a riot on his hands. How can someone be any more of a stand-up guy? I mean, really. You cannot criticize this man with bullshit.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Dude, give us a break. You are obviously just trying to start shit. It's important to note that heisen isn't CLAIMING any of this shit is tested.

Heisen has been more transparent with his operation than any seed business ever! The whole legit operation is documented on Video for F's sake. Also, heisen sent free seeds out to soooo many people, even paying the shipping himself out of the kindness of his heart.

WE are testing his seeds and we are gladly paying his very fair price to test them. If you don't want to buy any, nobody's forcing you. At this point, if heisen was to say, "Sorry guys, I changed my mind. Give me four more months so I can test out all these seeds," he would have a riot on his hands. How can someone be any more of a stand-up guy? I mean, really. You cannot criticize this man with bullshit.
I agree with you on this. If you don't want any just go somewhere else. I really happy with my order.

_klx_

Super Active Member
If there is anyone here from the original list I posted on RIU can you just let me know your here, This is for anyone That has not gotten preorders with freebies and testers. Basically anyone here who did not get any seeds can you make a post so i know how many people im dealing with. Things are starting to settle down now and im getting caught up enough to get the freebies out from the original list.
Im here. I havent got my pre orders yet, and I was on the original RIU list 🕺.

Looking forward to popping some fems again, been a minute!

Thepipe

Really Active Member
I haven't received anything yet but I believe I'm waiting on ecsd and Corey cut s1... I'm also on the riu list

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise

I agree with you
This guy is on thin ice. I’ve given him a warning already for basically just being a troll but if he keeps pushing it..then he’ll have to go

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Not sure if you mean folks that are on the list that didn't pre order or folks that haven't yet received pre orders and are on the riu list?

:DBut I will play it safe , I am on the list and have preordered but yet to receive.

ThatSpudGuy

The Leprechaun

i ordered on friday and am also on the RIU list 😁😁

shimz

vapest
I blew a breaker twice today. But i haven't added any extra electricity. So idk what's up with that. I forgot how big of a pain dialing in a new space can be. Gonna have to drop some wattage.
There is a big inrush current with LED drivers. Did you happen to switch some/all of your lights to LED? Also, breakers can wear out over time. Maybe it's time to replace them?

D

Deleted member 60

I was on the list for the 3 free packs....but felt guilty taking free seeds and made a pre-order to help out. As a result...I got freebies with each of the packs I ordered because I ordered.... but no promised 3 free packs. Kinda surmised those would come later.

If not and things have changed...I will adjust accordingly and will plant something else. Such is life.

Gonna be a crazy good year either way......oh yeah.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
On the "original" list.
I also have pre-ordered and received; with a freebie tossed in. So in my book, I'm good.
I wouldn't make a good "tester" anyways.
lol.
I do appreciate the gesture, but it's not necessary or needed.
Glad your getting caught up and have a little breathing room. You deserve it.

When things get completely caught up, and your website is up, I do want to order something with ecsd and alien as the mom that I missed out on.
Probably some more BBC.
And that orange daquri you mentioned sounds intriguing and a must try.
Thanks again.

D

Deleted member 60

Not that it matters if the parameters have changed.....but the "tester" list was a form you filled out on the website and had nothing to do with the 3 free packs that were originally offered (from my understanding).
Those packs were to do with whatever you felt like doing with them.

Yeah...that Orange Daquiri sounds interesting. Will probably be like "Bag of Oranges" in that all you ever see is "Sold Out" and you never get the chance to see for yourself what the fuss is about...LOL.

Onward, through the fog.....

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Not that it matters if the parameters have changed.....but the "tester" list was a form you filled out on the website and had nothing to do with the 3 free packs that were originally offered (from my understanding).
Those packs were to do with whatever you felt like doing with them.

Yeah...that Orange Daquiri sounds interesting. Will probably be like "Bag of Oranges" in that all you ever see is "Sold Out" and you never get the chance to see for yourself what the fuss is about...LOL.

Onward, through the fog.....
Yea, when that list first came out and I signed up, I wasn't quite sure what it was about. I thought maybe you were sort of pre-ordering or first in line when they became available. I didn't want to miss out. That's really why I signed up.

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
I'm not on any list, anywhere (story of my life 🤣)

Frothin at the idea of getting a hold of some of those baby's but I'll have to wait until Heisens website is up.
I'd rather my cash go direct to the bloke who put in all the effort..

Plus I may need super stealth postage, backwards island that I'm on..
Had success before by slitting a Barbie dolls head and loading her brain cavity with seeds hahaha..

But Heisen, once ya site is up and running I'd really love a chance to buy some off you