Heisen all star line-up!

angel4us

Super Active Member
The girls are doing fine ....just not getting the great growth I’m used to in rdwc .... but they are only in three gallon bags of living soil and they sucked pretty much all the life out of the soil !!!! So I’ve been making teas and top feeding and they are hanging in there like me ! Going through knee rehab now and they said heart was ok for the surgery but I have zero energy and taken 3 covid tests over 10 days - all negative ?????

Attachments

The girls are doing fine ....just not getting the great growth I’m used to in rdwc .... but they are only in three gallon bags of living soil and they sucked pretty much all the life out of the soil !!!! So I’ve been making teas and top feeding and they are hanging in there like me ! Going through knee rehab now and they said heart was ok for the surgery but I have zero energy and taken 3 covid tests over 10 days - all negative ?????
Great to hear your tests came back negative and I hope your surgery and rehab go well angel4us cuz running a rig like that I am sure is a bit of a challenge!
Positvie Vibes.jpg

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
get well soon, lost my last run to hospital visits 5 days flat on back ,end of week two before i could check anything ,bad time to have high temps and no rain!