Heisen all star line-up!

Hi ya’all and welcome to my first heisen genetics grow !!

It’s my second grow in rdwc system similar to heisen .

Big shout out to dr killawatt for sharing these genetics

I’ll be running east coast sour desiel x star dog , Bridezilla,gorilla glue 4s1,gmo cake , purple cake , and a cross made by dr Killawatt- copper chem x orange blossom special - which I think are heisen genetics (?)

will be running two hlg 550’s with two uva supplemental lights with air conditioning , dehumidifier/humidifier , co2 , ultra violet iv sterilization for grow room Air-aeroclean420

system is three 29 gallon totes with control tote and elevated reservoir on float switch with water chiller - all water made from municipal electric water supply ran through two whole house water filters then through UV sterilizer then through step up pressure pump into 7 stage RO/DI system

SYSTEM under 4’x8’ adjustable scrog
First run in system produced 60 ounces of beautiful mendo dope - locomotion x querkle
Screen wasn’t completely filled out and strain wasn’t huge yielder so I’m sure with proper strain and correct vegetative growth and training the previous yield can be smashed !! Although don’t know if I’ll do that this run because of the different strains and unfamiliarity with them might not crush previous numbers but pull up a seat and you to shall see !

please feel free to give any advise you think can help !

PEACE and enjoy the show should be EPIC
Quite Amazing 🤩