Heisen all star line-up!

angel4us

Super Active Member
Raised the lights !! Need to do some major stripping off under canopy (again ) ... between first and second scrog !!LOL. I do have supplemental side lighting en route !!! So I might keep outer edge of branches between scrogs just to catch overflow light ?????? I do have a roll of reflective orca film I could hang around entire grow and put supplemental fans on top pointing down just to keep things moving .... I have four oscillation fans now but they pretty much just keeping under canopy fresh !!!6F96D9ED-5282-4BAC-B9AF-79B736499BCA.jpeg655FA3F7-4409-42F6-BFD5-9F30E6A37360.jpegF8A535F7-4CB5-45EA-8383-2A0D96610379.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Raised the lights !! Need to do some major stripping off under canopy (again ) ... between first and second scrog !!LOL. I do have supplemental side lighting en route !!! So I might keep outer edge of branches between scrogs just to catch overflow light ?????? I do have a roll of reflective orca film I could hang around entire grow and put supplemental fans on top pointing down just to keep things moving .... I have four oscillation fans now but they pretty much just keeping under canopy fresh !!!View attachment 80931View attachment 80932View attachment 80933
Man, they look super healthy and vigorous!

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Dude!!!!! Haha looking awesome brother!!! Starting to stack on those colas looks like too!! 👍great job man looks really healthy man!! So so excited to see what they do I think mine will be about 8 weeks behind you on the flip!!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Raised the lights !! Need to do some major stripping off under canopy (again ) ... between first and second scrog !!LOL. I do have supplemental side lighting en route !!! So I might keep outer edge of branches between scrogs just to catch overflow light ?????? I do have a roll of reflective orca film I could hang around entire grow and put supplemental fans on top pointing down just to keep things moving .... I have four oscillation fans now but they pretty much just keeping under canopy fresh !!!View attachment 80931View attachment 80932View attachment 80933
A lot of tops there underneath. You said you were gonna put side lighting?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yes it’s on the way ! It’s a diy 12strip kit with Samsung mixed spectrum lm561c with two hlg 240 drivers
I have 6 of the Atreum 360 pc boards with the lm561's and 2 HLG 288's with the lm561's. My boards are collecting dust. I rely mostly on my Vero 29's. 2700K to 4000K's.
They are definitely the "work horses" of the early COBs. I have never had any problems from them.
If I was gonna buy strips, would be the ChilLed bars. There's lots of good lights out there now.

angel4us

Super Active Member
I have 6 of the Atreum 360 pc boards with the lm561's and 2 HLG 288's with the lm561's. My boards are collecting dust. I rely mostly on my Vero 29's. 2700K to 4000K's.
They are definitely the "work horses" of the early COBs. I have never had any problems from them.
If I was gonna buy strips, would be the ChilLed bars. There's lots of good lights out there now.
What kind of drivers do you have for the veros? Do they each have their own driver ? What kind of heat sink ?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
What kind of drivers do you have for the veros? Do they each have their own driver ? What kind of heat sink ?
I use Meanwell Drivers. Constant Current. 240 watt thru 480 watt. Example) HLG480-1400mA will run 9 of my Veros or 18 of them paired up in 2's and then run in series. HLG240-2100mA will run 3 Veros.
I use the 5.88" and 6.08 heatsinks from Heatsink USA
24" and 36" bars.
The Veros run at 37 volts and up

angel4us

Super Active Member
I use Meanwell Drivers. Constant Current. 240 watt thru 480 watt. Example) HLG480-1400mA will run 9 of my Veros or 18 of them paired up in 2's and then run in series. HLG240-2100mA will run 3 Veros.
I use the 5.88" and 6.08 heatsinks from Heatsink USA
24" and 36" bars.
The Veros run at 37 volts and up
Can you send a pic of that I’m new to building these leds !!!!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Can you send a pic of that I’m new to building these leds !!!!
They're on here somewhere in previous led threads. I don't know if there's a list of pics a member has posted or not.
You can go to growmau5's youtube channel and there is a series of 8 instruction videos that explain and teach you everything you wanna know for any DIY project. Including mine. He makes it easy to understand. I recommend everyone watch them that messes with any variation,strips to COB builds. You will learn how to match drivers to your lights, etc.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
What’s heisens biggest yielders and best cash croppers early harvest etc????? This purple dream seems like a stand out for size Haven’t finished my indoor run only a few weeks after flip and she’s big compared to the rest of the room. AE83ED0B-3C71-4B10-BA95-BF8C85912719.gif